Brony Behind the Computer

AznAxis

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest EoLPinkie

How can you be so cruel Davroth?!

Did...

Did you really just connect me to Nicolas Cage!?

I am filled with shame.

By the way, everyone ignore my post count for the purposes of determining my identity.

Weesh, I always knew there was a trickster in you waiting to be drawn out. You did it with smarty pants technology, but you did it! :D

Weesh, I always knew there was a trickster in you waiting to be drawn out. You did it with smarty pants technology, but you did it! :D

Trickster? I have never considered myself such!

When have I cheated? When have I deceived?

I like twists, inside the chimney thinking, non-traditional viewpoints, smacks on the side of the head, the search for purpose and adventures of all kinds.

That picture of me tells you more than a traditional photo would. Indeed, it captures more of my personality.

I like twists, inside the chimney thinking, non-traditional viewpoints, smacks on the side of the head, the search for purpose and adventures of all kinds.

That picture of me tells you more than a traditional photo would. Indeed, it captures more of my personality.

I must admit, if I had access to an ir camera, I'd have done the same.

I must admit, if I had access to an ir camera, I'd have done the same.

It is not completely clear that my company needed it. Several engineers made a case for it, and the funds were available for the purchase. There is on open policy that anyone in the company can borrow it, at the cost of 4 interesting photos to share with all. I have used it once for the job, and it turned out to not actually be helpful.

Guest EoLPinkie

*raises a hoof, then lowers it. Raises it again, then puts it to lower lip*

Hmmm... This requires the Pinkie pondering stump. In the meantime being a trickster doesn't mean cheating! And deception can be light-hearted... Are you saying I'm a bad pony Weesh? :sad:

*raises a hoof, then lowers it. Raises it again, then puts it to lower lip*

Hmmm... This requires the Pinkie pondering stump. In the meantime being a trickster doesn't mean cheating! And deception can be light-hearted... Are you saying I'm a bad pony Weesh? :sad:

A trickster is one who cheats or deceives. Is that how you see yourself?

If so do you use deception to the benefit of others or to the detriment of others? Nathan's story of the rich man as told to King David is a pretty cool story of deception. It allowed David to see his mistakes objectively, and the deception was short in length of time, and explained thoroughly.

As far as thinking someone is bad or good, we all do bad things. I won't judge someone for the speck in their eye while I still have a plank in mine. We should work together to improve ourselves, even while we know that perfection is impossible.

Guest EoLPinkie

I do deceive some ponies, that's why I only included cheating without an explanation!

vector__pinkie_pie_unimpressed_by_goldenacorn93-d41dme0.png

Was that last part even an answer? Besides, nopony SHOULD be perfect! It'd be too boring. I think you're a good pony Weesh, and I'm glad you... played a joke?

Was that last part even an answer? Besides, nopony SHOULD be perfect! It'd be too boring. I think you're a good pony Weesh, and I'm glad you... played a joke?

No it wasn't an answer! What was the right answer? Why would I think you are bad? How did I get a frowny Pinkie AND a "I think you are good" in the same post? Your posts are confusing me!

<sob>

No it wasn't an answer! What was the right answer? Why would I think you are bad? How did I get a frowny Pinkie AND a "I think you are good" in the same post? Your posts are confusing me!

<sob>

Don't try to make sense of her. Just roll with it.

My hair is like this, but shorter. ♥ Curly hair!

Us curly haired bronies should all join together and form a secret society where we can all seek world domination. Curly hair is awesome! :D

...though I will admit that I used to hate having it myself, but now I embrace it tenfold. And it gets rather irritating when people assume of me that whiter than wheatpaste + curly hair + not quite a redhead/albino = perm. It's natral darnit!

Guest EoLPinkie

<sob>

131091433875761s.png

Don't try to make sense of her. Just roll with it.

Dessa! I know you but we've never talked! How do you know my inner pony workings already? :-|

zojkeq.jpg

I AM LUMBERJACKPONY

BOW BEFORE MY GREATNESS

I laughed for two minutes straight at this! :D

Dessa! I know you but we've never talked! How do you know my inner pony workings already? :-|

Pinkie Pie is your idol. Pinkie Pie is random. You either want to be like Pinkie Pie, or you already were like Pinkie Pie. In either case, you seem kinda random sometimes too, so I just made a guess.

Archived