Well Hello There!

Guest HipsterRarity

Guest HipsterRarity

About myself.: Ah, finally an active forum to post on! I'm a brony in my early 20s in the southern U.S. I'm tall, fair-eyed, beautiful... Just kidding, I'm not THAT self-absorbed. I enjoy almost every kind of art from photography to disc jockeying, am very into music and films, and love being with my friends.

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: Equestria Daily

How did you became a fan of FiM?: A Rioter in the League of Legends forums posted a LOT of ponies.

My one favourite main cast pony?: Miss Rarity

Oh my... I suppose I shall have to cancel my cancellation of this profile in light of all the positive attention I'm getting on it. Not a bad thing by any means, but I have to refill some information about myself!

I'm in my early 20s in the southern USA, and consider myself somewhat cultured and learned. I enjoy talking to any and everyone, so feel free to message me if you're so inclined. I've done some extensive roleplay in the past, and have several projects in the works that I'll soon make a reality here on the forums. I delight in meeting new people and their view on things, so please don't be turned away by my diction or attitude if it's not to your liking. I'm not intending to sound snobbish if I come off that way. Pleased to meet you all, and I hope to be a contributing member of the community!

P.S. As you may have inferred from my signature picture, I have nearly as much Pinkie in my personality as Rarity. It's usually kept under control unless the situation calls for it, but don't be afraid to be silly around me! ;)

Edited by HipsterRarity

Greetings! Welcome to our little corner of the Ponyverse! glad folks are still finding us through Equestria Daily, which is great! I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) best place to start is the Getting Started section, If you have any questions though, just ask away!

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash: You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the site.

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the Canterlot RP Rules and the Applicaton Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D But if you're going for Equestria Crossovers RP, you just need the Application Form, then you can make your crazy cool pony! The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the Canterlot RP Rules and the Applicaton Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Guest HipsterRarity

Well I should have known that this would get more attention after I tried to delete it. Thank you everyone, and I suppose I'll keep both profiles active. More availability to talk after all ;)