Rainbow Blitz [Final]

ThunderFlash

Roleplay Type: Corssover/FFA

Name: Rainbow Blitz

Sex: Male

Species: Pegasus

Eye Color: Purple

Coat Color: Sky Blue

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: Rainbow colored mane and tail. His mane is cut shorter than Rainbow Dash's and his tail is more jagged.

Physique: Built as a strong, healthy pegasus, but similar to Rainbow Dash.

Cutie Mark: A cloud with a lightningbolt shaped rainbow coming from it.

Origin/Residence: Cloudsdale

Motivation: To join the one and only Wonderbolts, and be the coolest flier in all of Equestria!

Likes: Flying, Wonderbolts, Racing, Winning, Napping, Pranks

Dislikes: Being stuck on the ground, Losing, Those that mistreat his friends

Character Summary:

Rainbow Blitz is a brave and bold pony, but also mischievous and proud. He can also come across as insensitive, but he usually doesn't notice this. Blitz is very loyal to his friends, being the Element of Loyalty, and doesn't let anything get in the way of those he cares about. Usually. Rainbow Blitz is very competitive, and can't resist the call of a good challenge. He won't settle for anything less than victory however, and can tend to be a sore loser. He generally can be a bit niave and hot-headed, which results in some less than favorable situations.

Blitz comes from the dimension where everpony has swapped genders. Twilight and her friends chanced upon the dimension when a teleportation spell to Manehanttan went wrong. It is said that there are millions of dimensions, each with a different scenario. When Twilight had messed up her spell, it plopped them in a random dimension, which happened to be the generbend one. The lives of the genderbent Mane 6 are seemingly identical to there original counterparts, but with minor alterations. Blitz grew up with a passion for flying, but bullied throughout school. The fillies would often get on his case about things, calling him 'Rainbow Ditz'. It seems to get to him more, since he was essentially being made fun of by girls. However he challenged them to a race, and won by performing a Sonic Rainboom. His adventures from there on are identical to that of his female copy. His friends are also male copies of the originals. Dusk Shine for Twilight Sparkle, Butterscotch for Fluttershy, Berry Punch for Pinkie Pie, Elusive for Rarity, and Applejack for...well...Applejack. (This is because Applejack can pass as a colt name too.)

Rainbow Blitz's lifelong dream is to one day join the Wonderbolts. He can fly fast enough that he leaves a trail of rainbow behind him. Blitz has a knack for naming moves that he comes up with, and then practicing them until perfection. He also works as a weather pony, adjusting weather as needed.

Despite being a copy of Rainbow Dash, this does not mean he can grow in different ways. Many new things could happen to possibly change the rainbow-colored pegasus.

---------

This is a video displaying an example of what Blitz (and Dusk Shine's) voice, or atleast what they would most likely sound like. Philsterman10 also has done voices of the other genderbends.

post-1511-0-87126000-1325280801_thumb.jp

I'm not sure how well recieved this idea will be, but I'm going to give it a go. I merely found this to be a fun idea. I loved the fic, and found that nobody else had taken any of them. (That is, if they're allowed in the RP...)

Well, seeing as you've put the application forward for being in the crossover section, there probably shouldn't be an issue with it - pretty much most ideas can go there.

However, this obviously wouldn't make it so easily into the Mane RP, mostly for being a tad too close to being a near-rip of Dash in a male form...but as is, you're fine for crossover!

Well, seeing as you've put the application forward for being in the crossover section, there probably shouldn't be an issue with it - pretty much most ideas can go there.

However, this obviously wouldn't make it so easily into the Mane RP, mostly for being a tad too close to being a near-rip of Dash in a male form...but as is, you're fine for crossover!

A bit close? IT is a Male Rainbow Dash XD

With dem lightning eyebrows XD

But yeah for a Cross over I can't see a problem...Oh goodness male Pinkie Pie might be a possiblity! :-| RUN ! :wail:

Blitz is an imperfect Dimentional clone of Dash (i.e. clone but male gender) essentially an identical opposide-sex twin.

However, how many twins, even same-sex ones, turn out identical? I'd wager less than 50%. Depending on what direction the OP takes the character and how much development he puts in to change it from Dash's past/personality/etc (all with good reasons) I could see it as no different than two unicorn ponies both being brown with a white mane and performing magic. Remember, who we are is based off who we were in the past, and Blitz's past is certianly different from Dash (if only because he's male) so there is infinite possibility to change things. (one might as well argue that RD and Celestia are the same because both are rainbow-ponies, but we know they're NOTHING alike (well except for the princess's prank-loving Trollestia side...))

With dem lightning eyebrows XD

It amuses me how we basically never see eyebrows on the female ponies but the males seem to always have them, while in most cases it's the *female* characters who have visible 'styled' eyebrows and males are lucky to even have any.

But yeah for a Cross over I can't see a problem...Oh goodness male Pinkie Pie might be a possiblity! :-| RUN ! :wail:

That would be Bubble Berry... very amusing...

And on that note, I'm idly considering throwing my hat into the ring as Dusk Shine (male Twilight) and possibly even Prince Artimis (male Luna) ...and possibly even Scootaroll (male scootaloo) just because I like the idea of him stalking blitz... lol