Fellow brony found in last place imagined...

Parker_Izing

Today this happened...

I heard a familiar engine hum, dogs barking... at the 1:00 PM on even weekday that means the mailman... Come out of home and see him waiting at the outer door, signed letter, in fact a small package... Got it, sign the paper, and he asks "Rainbow Dash?" (the package/envelope contained an unboxed pony figure and was declared as "pony figure" over my address) I say: "No, Fluttershy" an cme back to home, later when I Realized... bricks had been shat.

A fine topic to be sure! Intellectual aristocracy seems to be the flavor of Equestria at the moment ;-)

Well we Earth Ponies wouldn't have any problems if you non-earths and your FREAKY MAGIC... oh wait... lol :D

I was at the game store on Friday talking to a person about our idea here on site for a trading card game and he was explaining how the Lord of the Rings trading card game's battle mechanic worked - while we were talking a guys walks up with a shirt on it was gray and had a black pony on it and said 'brony'.

I had not met him before - the guy telling me about the Lord of the Rings game paused and said - 'Oh looks like he should hear this too' Of course I had just made a new friend. I gave him the link here to canterlot. :D

You know, its funny, but I always read these and I can't help but feel a bit jealous that everypony seems to be finding fellow Bronies in the oddest places. That was until today though when I was on my lunch break at work...

Me - *Coming back from food court with food and heading towards back door* "Hey boss, did I miss anyt-"

Boss - *talking to guy with a red Derpy shirt on*

Me - *fighting off urge to rush up and brohoof guy in front of everypony. Instead, walk up next to boss and wait quietly...*

Boss - *still talking to guy*

Me - *Notice another customer looking at me with intent to ask question. I gringe and head into the back to stuff food down my throat and remove nametag.*

By the time I was done chocking, having attempted to swallow my food like a penguin, I went outside and the guy was gone. Feeling that I was denied an awesome opportunity, I ventured out again from my store to go buy some comfort food. But, as I'm walking back to my store with 3 twinkies in hand...

Me - "Darn... I got like 3 minutes left on my brea-" *notice same guy stepping away from juice stand. Rush over towards him*

Derpy - *sudden confused stop*

Me - "Hey dude, awesome shirt! Brohoof!" *extend out fist*

Derpy - "Huwhat?"

*Engage in awkward Brohoof*

Me - "O...kay, umm, oh, AJ is best pony though, I think" *fall back on classic Brony conversation topics*

Derpy - "..."

Me - "..." *motion to start walking away."

Derpy - "Wait! You know what this shirt means?"

Me - *stop* "Huh? Yeah, I-"

Derpy - "Are you a Brony?!"

Me - "Eeeyup!"

Derpy - "Awesome! Its such an awesome show! Its like an antidepresant!"

Me - " Right?! It's so cool! Still... AJ is best pony though." *glance at watch an notice I'm a minute late* "Shoot, err, again, awesome shirt! Brohoof me brony!"

*engage in a more respectable Brohoof - each begin walking away.*

Derpy - "Pinkie all the way!"

Me - *sudden stop* "Eeeshe's got her charm..."

I think I either surprised the heck out of him or it was just a really ackward encounter. Still, point is that it felt so awesome :kissy: to meet another Brony outside of a Meetup group.

Ohh I am so jealous! Does anyone have any experiences like this in the UK? Lol. For some reason I feel the brony community over here is like... MINISCULE compared to the US.

Well, i've almost converted all my friends, and they shall convert all of their friends and so forth. EVENTUALLY ALL OF THE UK SHALL BE BRONIES.

OMIGOSH!! I like work more now.....

Me: *wearing 'Brony' RD shirt on casual Friday*

Random female coworker: .........I like your shirt.

Me: Uh...thanks, *coworker's name*....

RFC: ...did you see the Pinkie Pie one they had?

Me: Yeah, but I didn't like the quote, she never says that in the....wait, what?

RFC: Brohoof! *puts up fist*

Me: O_O. . . *slowly raises fist, coworker bumps it*

RFC: Sorry, my break's over!

Me: O_O......O_O.....O_O.....

ಠωಠ!

• Like 1