Season 1 Episode poll

Hippo

How is "griffin the brushoff" so high?

Well, Riverhippo posted the individual results so now you know I voted for it as number 1, lol. Figured I might as well since it was the first episode to turn my opinion about the show around as I was first watching the series (from "It's not bad, but what's the hype?" to "Oh crud, this is actually good." xD) Reason being, it was the first episode (in my opinion anyway) chronologically that had the characters (Rainbow, Pinkie Pie, and Twilight) the most fleshed out as characters as they each had their own views on the situation.

---

Off-topic: I want a waterhippopotamus! Why can't I have a waterhippopotamus? (Sorry, couldn't resist. Veggietales ftw! xD)

• Like 1

WOW!

Suited for success wins most divisive! three of use put in in our top 6, and three of us put it in the bottom six, and one person put it in the middle.

Also, I already had a general idea of this, but Dessa and I watch this show for completely different reasons.

I'm still shocked by that. I had always thought Suited For Success was an episode everyone liked, if only for the amazing song.

And yeah, it's quite interesting seeing how different some of out lists our. You can probably tell some of why each of us likes the show from how we order the episodes.

Well, Riverhippo posted the individual results so now you know I voted for it as number 1, lol. Figured I might as well since it was the first episode to turn my opinion about the show around as I was first watching the series (from "It's not bad, but what's the hype?" to "Oh crud, this is actually good." xD) Reason being, it was the first episode (in my opinion anyway) chronologically that had the characters (Rainbow, Pinkie Pie, and Twilight) the most fleshed out as characters as they each had their own views on the situation.

I was really surprised to see someone had ranked Griffon the Brush off even higher than me, much less as their number one. I think that's cool. Always felt that episode was kind of underrated.

So I send my List, may as well post it here If others already did the same anyway xD

Winter Wrap Up

Stare Master

The Best Night Ever

Feeling Pinkie Keen

Friendship is Magic: Part 2 (The Elements of Harmony)

Friendship is Magic: Part 1 (The Mare in the Moon)

Sonic Rainboom

Dragonshy

The Cutie Mark Chronicles

Look Before You Sleep

Party of One

Call of the Cutie

Green Isn't Your Color

Over a Barrel

Suited for Success

Fall Weather Friends

A Dog and Pony Show

The Ticket Master

Applebuck Season

Griffon the Brush-off

Swarm of the Century

The Show Stoppers

Boast Busters

Bridle Gossip

Owl's Well That Ends Well

A Bird in the Hoof

However I guess this list is only partially correct, as I put them In order how I liked the Episodes when watching them, as at first I wasn't that keen on applejack or rarity that might also influence the results here ^^ now I've changed my mind though xD

Another thing that could be interesting is dividing your list as I have done below:

1 Fall weather Friends

2 Dog and Pony Show

3 Friendship is Magic Pt 2

4 Friendship is Magic Pt 1

5 Winter Wrap Up

6 Sonic Rainboom

7 Dragonshy

--Threshold of Awesome--

8 Green isn't your color

9 Cutie Mark Chronicles

10 Best Night Ever

11 Ticket Master

12 Bridal Gossip

13 Feeling Pinkie Keen

14 A Bird in the Hoof

15 Swarm of the Century

16 Party of One

17 Stare Master

18 Look before you Sleep

19 Boast Busters

20 Owls well that ends well

21 Suited for Success

22 Griffon the Brushoff

--Threshold of Disappointment--

23 Over a Barrel

24 Applebucking

25 Show stoppers

26 Call of the Cutie

Everything above the "Threshold of Awesome" blew me away. This could be a few slots lower but I wanted to be conservative with it.

Everything below the "Threshold of Disappointment" were bad experiences. It could possibly be one or two slots higher, but again, I wanted to err on the safe side.

I'd do that, but I can't honestly say many episodes disappointed me. Even the lower entires on my list I can appreciate on some level. Okay, maybe my bottom three I can't say too much really positive about, but from Over the Barrel up, I see a lot to really love in each episode.

And for the awesomeness it's even worse. I'd honestly call everything on my list above A Bird in the Hoof pretty awesome.

mm, I meant to do this, but I kept forgetting... >_>

I'm always surprised about how much love fall weather friends gets. I found that one of the most boring episodes (though I've only seen it once since my marathon when I found ponies, so I guess I can't judge it fairly).

And for the awesomeness it's even worse. I'd honestly call everything on my list above A Bird in the Hoof pretty awesome.

19 episodes above the line? You must be getting more enjoyment out of the show than I am.

mm, I meant to do this, but I kept forgetting... >_>

I'm always surprised about how much love fall weather friends gets. I found that one of the most boring episodes (though I've only seen it once since my marathon when I found ponies, so I guess I can't judge it fairly).

I'd still like to see another list, even if it isn't added to the spreadsheet.