Pegasister Coming Through!

Eros

About myself.: My name is Alexis!

I am completely infatuated with My Little Ponies!

My hobbies include tennis, cheer leading, well...exercise in general really, and singing!

I love crepes, horses, and Disney EVERYTHING!

No matter what anyone says; Prince Blueblood is the man. He reminds me of Beauty and the Beast, all he needs is a little love & tolerance!

Lastly, I've only ever been on Disney canon RP sites. This will be my first time with an OC and I'm so excited I can't even contain it!

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: First site on Google listed under: MLP:FiM RP!

How did you became a fan of FiM?: I was joking around online with my friends on a Disney RP site and, having known about the phenomenon - simply because I am an avid memebase/reddit addict - we started throwing around MLP icons. Well, turns out one of the guys was actually a complete BRONY! He told me all of the episodes were on Youtube, and that I /really/ needed to check it out. Like most, I was hesitant. But right after hearing the intro, I jumped on that bandwagon in ten seconds flat.

My one favourite main cast pony?: Miss Rarity

Hello everypony!

In this here preview, it doesn't seem to show all of the wonderous things I typed up in those little boxes; So please allow me to share them with you now! (Spruced up a bit of course ;-) [AHG, THESE SMILIES ARE SO FANTASTIC I WILL NEVER STOP USING THEM!!!!!!!])

My name is Alexis, I am from the US and will soon be graduating with a B.A. in Business Management! (Yay, BORING!) However boring - Thanks to everything I've learned, my dream of running my own Wedding Planning business will FINALLY come true! Stay in school, kids!

I am completely infatuated with My Little Ponies! If everypony would just watch it already, there would be world peace. For there is no greater unity, than that of the brony community. (I just made that up, wasn't that great?)

My hobbies include tennis, cheer leading, well...exercise in general really, and singing!

I love crepes (sweet AND savory!), horses (the real kind, as well as the animated.), dogs, warm weather, throwing parties, going out dancing, and most of all, Disney, Disney EVERYTHING! (All of it. Every last bit.)

SOMETHING EVERYPONY NEEDS TO KNOW RIGHT NOW: No matter what anypony says; Prince Blueblood is the stallion. He reminds me of Prince Adam, pre-Enchantment, from Beauty and the Beast. All he needs is a little love & tolerance!

How I become a fan? Funny story you see...

I was joking around online with my friends on a Disney RP site and, having known about the phenomenon - simply because I am an avid memebase/reddit addict - we started throwing around MLP icons. Well, turns out one of the guys was actually a complete BRONY! He told me all of the episodes were on Youtube, and that I really needed to check it out. Like most, I was hesitant. But right after hearing the intro, I jumped on that bandwagon in ten seconds flat.

My favorite mane cast pony is Miss Rarity, all the way. She is regal, beautiful, and her singing voice, (as well as her speaking voice), is absolutely adorable. Out of all of the Elements of Harmony I feel a strong connection to "Generosity." It's something I've always held dear to my heart, and always will. When I realized that was her element, I was ecstatic, but not at all surprised.

Lastly, I've only ever been on Disney canon RP sites. This will be my first time with an OC and I'm so excited I can't even contain it!

Hope to see you all around soon!

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash: You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the site.

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the Canterlot RP Rules and the Applicaton Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D But if you're going for Equestria Crossovers RP, you just need the Application Form, then you can make your crazy cool pony! The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the Canterlot RP Rules and the Applicaton Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Disney eh? Pixar saved them. However I do admit to enjoying Phineas and Ferb, and most of their movies are just fantastic. I still say Fantasia is a musical and visual masterpiece like none other.

To be honest... You're description screams "Pinkie Pie" to me, but hey, what do I know, I'm a fairly new fan (cupcakes instead of crepes would have sealed it).

You have ambition, which is good, I hope you succeed in your dream. I'm close to attaining mine as well, in becoming a biotech researcher (I suppose we both have huge goals that require far too much work >_>)

Also thank you for not making me feel strange in posting a lengthy intro before... Everyonepony else's seemed to be so much shorter.

Last, but not least, WELCOME! I am Star Swirl the Bearded (feel free to make nicknames, I know its a lot to type). I am also fairly new to this community, but I know a thing or two about forums, so perhaps I can still help despite my lack of experience here.

PS: I too am enamored with the emoticons. They are so very wonderful :)

Guest EoLPinkie

Woo a generosipony! I'm a laughing stock, I think :D Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeelcome to Canterlot! If you pay one smile you can have my welcome song, but I can already tell we're going to be great friends! I'm super excited! We should sing Disney songs too! And eat crepes while I make cupcakes! Because you said you love to sing, and I love to sing, and who doesn't love to sing? Not singing is booooooring! I can't wait to talk to you more!

Woo a generosipony! I'm a laughing stock, I think :D Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeelcome to Canterlot! If you pay one smile you can have my welcome song, but I can already tell we're going to be great friends! I'm super excited! We should sing Disney songs too! And eat crepes while I make cupcakes! Because you said you love to sing, and I love to sing, and who doesn't love to sing? Not singing is booooooring! I can't wait to talk to you more!

You know... I know this isn't the place... but I must ask Pinkie... When did you get down from space??? Didn't the Mythbusters launch you into orbit using coffee?

http://theartrix.dev...onies-200939257

I'm a fan of the classics- but Pixar saving the company is sheer fact, haha. I'm mainly a movie/resort buff. Worked at the parks for a while during school, it was a wonderful experience. And, if higher positions weren't locked like they are, I would have stayed and attempted to work my way up to the head of their Fairytale Weddings branch. Alas, my own company sounds mighty fine as well.

I love each and everypony! No discrimination! But Rarity is just so....Rarity! I'd say I'm pretty wound up like PInkie Pie though- I bet she'd like crepes! :D

Thank you for your compliments, Star, but it seems to me like I'm not even on the same caliber! A biotech researcher - sounds hefty!! I wish you luck in all of your endeavors! And I'm looking forward to learning more about you! We can express our emotions with emoticons :P:idea:

As for you, Pinkie, I'm guessing! Thank you for the welcome! It sounds like we can have tons of crazy fun together - I appreciate that you found me! But I have to agree with Star - just how did you manage to make it back from space? :-o

Guest EoLPinkie

You know... I know this isn't the place... but I must ask Pinkie... When did you get down from space??? Didn't the Mythbusters launch you into orbit using coffee?

http://theartrix.dev...onies-200939257

Silly filly, space is just a place. A super awesome magicky fantastic place! It's easy to get down though. After all, the world is round! There is no up or down so I just go!

http://browse.devian...+bleed#/d4kd14d

Geez, Eros. Try to display a little enthusiasm. ;)

Hooray for the smilies, right? I looove them. In fact the whole look of the sight is pretty much as awesome as the feeling of the community here. I'm realtively new, but it seems like there's a lot of good folks here and this is a good place to be.

I like your take on Blueblood. Maybe you're right! Perhaps the right circumstances can help him turn his life around.

Also, crepes is totally a good.

Welcome, and see you 'round!

Hiiii ! :D

Welcome to Canterlot !

Disney is awesome ! I like the older, classic movies a lot. And Prince Blueblood needs love and tolerance indeed. Perhaps someone should turn him into the Beast ... that would make for a fun fanfiction :D

Trilobite- :kissy:!!!! Hehehe. I hope to see you around as well! And don't worry- I'll get right on fixing Blueblood! :P

Armony- Thank you so much!

Chancellor- Well, many thanks to you Puddinghead! (I am currently living in NC as well! Good to know there are some bronies around ;-))

Syel- Thank you! My favorite Disney movie is definitely Beauty and the Beast! And, no matter how much I detest the re-releases in 3D...I might have to go. I mean...it's BatB...it would be awfully wrong of me not to... :blush:

What's your favorite one!?

I see you are currently working on an app for RPing! Same thing goes for me! Maybe when we get finished we could roleplay together!

And, p.s. I ADORE YOUR ICON. Big Mac is such a cutie!!!

Ancre- I think that sounds like a very interesting plot! Maybe he would turn into a mutated mule or something! Thanks for the welcome!

Knight- *curtsy* Why, thank you Knight!

Welcome!

Normally I just quickly skip through introductions to get the basic idea, but in you're case, I couldn't stop reading it! :)

Ah, a musician of sorts! Nice to hear there is another here!

I must say, such fine grammar I am seeing (I know, I pick out really strange subjects to compliment people on:P)! That is (as obvious as it is) a good thing to keep at hand.

Disney is pretty good. Not a die-hard fan of their pictures and television shows, but I find them quite entertaining.

Hopefully see you around the community! :D