The Shameful and Wimpy Dos Equus!

DosEquus

About myself.: DosEquus, though I shall accept fish-related nick names such as "Tuna" or just... "Fish".

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: Googled "Canterlot" on details for stories and whatnot.

How did you became a fan of FiM?: SNAFU Forums

My one favourite main cast pony?: Twilight Sparkle

The name's Dos Equus.

I'd say I can be pretty cynical, sarcastic, humorous, and intelligent.

Hobbies of mine would be writing, reading, dancing, art, and video games, among other things. My fanfiction account is "tenletters" if anyone's interested in stories from other things that I was interested and compelled enough to write on the side, though they're not updated and won't be for a while.

I'm currently in the middle of fleshing out an ambitious Tolkienesque MLP fanfic at the moment on FiMFiction (username: "Dos Equus"). I'm fine if anyone wants to pre-read or beta. Hopefully I won't ignore it like my other fics, haha.

I was born in Okinawa Japan and raised in Korea. Currently residing in California. I'm Filipino, Japanese, and Korean.

In the future, I'd like to create a Clothing Brand and own a brick-and-mortar store.

On Canterlot, I plan on RP'ing as well, if it interests me. :)

Allow me to tip my hat to thee and be the first to welcome you to Canterlot!

I'd say I'd describe myself in the same manner as yourself, except for the humorous part. That means we'll either get along well or drive each other mad (I'll opt for the former in this case).

And judging from this intro... you are Rarity with the personality of Twilight...? INTERESTING! I'm Twilight with the personality of well... Twilight!

Guest EoLPinkie

How are you shameful and wimpy? You sound fun and smarty pants to me! I want to visit Japan someday! I'm going to roll around in the cherry blossoms and drink tea and all sorts of stuff! Your name and signature made me giggle too! I have a welcome song and daily laughter blog if you want to know more about them! Weeeeeeeeeeeeelcome to Canterlot! I can't wait to talk to you more! :D

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the Canterlot RP Rules and the Applicaton Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D But if you're going for Equestria Crossovers RP, you just need the Application Form, then you can make your crazy cool pony! The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the Canterlot RP Rules and the Applicaton Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Canterlot!