You seem strangely familiar...

Firebolt

So, one of the first things I noticed when I watched the first few episodes of MLP was that I know someone that acts disturbingly like Pinkie Pie. In fact, they both have a really high voice too. The resemblance was so uncanny, I think it kind of ruined the character for me, although I would have hated her singing anyway. The problem is, the girl I'm talking about was obnoxious. To the point where I couldn't understand why nobody put a hoof in Pinkie's face...okay, it wasn't that bad, and I don't advocate violence against mares (or real women for that matter).

The point being, do any of you have a friend or acquaintance who a member of the cast, large or small, instantly reminded you of?

Yeah.

When I was first introduced to Rarity....I was like, 'ozmigod...she's she's....*insert friend's name!*' I have a snobby cosplayer friend who's always bragging about her sewing, and loves shinies and fancy characters and always chooses to cosplay as the most impossibly-hard cosplay ever, and then when her costume doesn't even turn out 'that' great, she still believes it's the crown jewels.

.....did I just really use the phrase 'crown jewlels?' Oh, well. yeah, you get the idea. The difference is, I've actually grown to like Rarity. XD

My best friend is Applejack incarnate. Kind of weirds me out with the southern drawl from time to time, but then again I bet my slang does the same. Gotta love opposites.

Yeah, haha, I gotta say Pinkie Pie does remind me a lot of a friend I had in Highschool. She would always be so positive about her outlook on life, but overly imaginative and would always start up random conversations with me about 'what if' situations.

And this is the reason Applejack is my least favorite pony. Not any one particular person, but she is an amalgam of several dozen annoying people that I met in Texas. Except that she is also honest and loyal. That wasn't enough to save her though...

Death, If I knew someone like Fluttershy, it's extremely possible that I'd end my current relationship and bust my hump trying to win her heart. :kissy:

Just kidding, ladies, I'm actually fiercely loyal.

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/294/1/9/loyal_spike_by_m99moron-d4dhmsk.png

In all honesty, I've never tried to make a move on her. Ever. She is one of my best friends though, which is ironic considering Fluttershy is one of my least favorite characters. Go figure.