It's over.

FrankT

Nothing will keep us from watching MLP episodes in a way that infringes copyright anytime soon. In all honesty, I think Hasbro is foolish for not uploading MLP episodes online by now, and get profit from sponsors. Most bronies have no choice other than to watch MLP episodes illegally online, and if bronies had a way to watch MLP online legally for free, they probably would despite having to watch through two or three ads. Besides, people will be more likely to see and pay attention to ads online rather than on TV nowadays with DVR and all that. But yeah, you have nothing to worry about at the moment.

Nothing will keep us from watching MLP episodes in a way that infringes copyright anytime soon. In all honesty, I think Hasbro is foolish for not uploading MLP episodes online by now, and get profit from sponsors. Most bronies have no choice other than to watch MLP episodes illegally online, and if bronies had a way to watch MLP online legally for free, they probably would despite having to watch through two or three ads. Besides, people will be more likely to see and pay attention to ads online rather than on TV nowadays with DVR and all that. But yeah, you have nothing to worry about at the moment.

you mean like south park?

Closing thread before some plonker decides to post information on illegally obtaining episodes and gets themselves banned.

I fear I may never be able to watch another episode of FiM... you know, with legal problems and things... :sad:

OP. your statement may have been more appropriate in your profile "what's on your mind?" section.