I've Decided.

SirShadowdeath

I've decided that I shall write the saddest, most depressing MLP fanfiction ever.

Before anyone comments, the only main reason I am doing this is because many are saying how My Little Dashie is soooo sad and what not. To prove that was nothing, I'm going to write somthing that is actually sad and cute at the same time.

Wish me luck fellow bronies.

Original is always the best.

Some one needs to die and make it long and drawn out. Also put lots of similes in it. The first few have to make sense then just clutter them in, make it so no one can tell whats going on.

Well, that's what some stories do.

As far as My Little Dashie goes, I admit it was touching, but I didn't cry or anything. Bittersweet was more sad than that. I hope I can shed a tear from your story, although to be honest if it's too sad I might laugh being the sadist I am.

Here's a peak of what I'm working on.

Also, this is not a human in equestria or pony in reality fic. The beginning is about a human, but it'll work its way into equestria. I guarentree it.

Six Roses

An MLP Fanfiction

By SirShadowdeath

I can't say that I've had a good life. But, at the same time I can't say it's been that bad either. My whole life I've wondered what my purpose was. I haven't found it. I don't think I ever will. I lay awake at night in my bed thinking about what life is truly about. For some reason, I can't get the thought of death out of my head. What is it? What is death? It scares me to think about death. Yet, it still manages to creep into my mind at night. I'll wake up sweating, crying, and sometimes screaming when I think too much. I always felt that death would just be a peaceful end to life. But now, as I get older, it starts to scare me more and more.

I can tell that others are picking up on my emotions. I walked to work yesterday with tears still coming down my eyes. My friends say that I should get help, but a therapist will do me no good in my own opinion. I continue to have nightmares every night. I dream of hatred and blood. Last night, I had a dream that I had been married. It was a good dream. I enjoyed it. I loved it. I didn't want to wake up. But then my "wife" died. The rest of the dream was me crying in sorrow and pain. I awoke, tears pouring out of my eyes. I really do need help.

It's getting worse. My fears have become own shadow. Everywhere I look I start to think of death. I can't leave my house anymore. For three days in a row, I've called in sick to work. I'm scared. I'm so scared.

I found a light today. I found a light for my darkness. There's this kid's show called My Little Pony: Friendship which has a giant fan following on the internet. I tried to watch it today. It's so light hearted and cute. It's an escape from the hell of everyday life.

I watched more of the show today. Everything appears to be becoming better in my life.  For some reason, I'm becoming obsessed with the show. Not in a bad way, though. I find the show so...relaxing. So...fun. It's a true escape from the horrors of the world which I'm doomed to live in.

Update.

Six Roses

An MLP Fanfiction

By SirShadowdeath

I can't say that I've had a good life. But, at the same time I can't say it's been that bad either. My whole life I've wondered what my purpose was. I haven't found it. I don't think I ever will. I lay awake at night in my bed thinking about what life is truly about. For some reason, I can't get the thought of death out of my head. What is it? What is death? It scares me to think about death. Yet, it still manages to creep into my mind at night. I'll wake up sweating, crying, and sometimes screaming when I think too much. I always felt that death would just be a peaceful end to life. But now, as I get older, it starts to scare me more and more.

I can tell that others are picking up on my emotions. I walked to work yesterday with tears still coming down my eyes. My friends say that I should get help, but a therapist will do me no good in my own opinion. I continue to have nightmares every night. I dream of hatred and blood. Last night, I had a dream that I had been married. It was a good dream. I enjoyed it. I loved it. I didn't want to wake up. But then my "wife" died. The rest of the dream was me crying in sorrow and pain. I awoke, tears pouring out of my eyes. I really do need help.

It's getting worse. My fears have become own shadow. Everywhere I look I start to think of death. I can't leave my house anymore. For three days in a row, I've called in sick to work. I'm scared. I'm so scared.

I found a light today. I found a light for my darkness. There's this kid's show called My Little Pony: Friendship which has a giant fan following on the internet. I tried to watch it today. It's so light hearted and cute. It's an escape from the hell of everyday life.

I watched more of the show today. Everything appears to be becoming better in my life.  For some reason, I'm becoming obsessed with the show. Not in a bad way, though. I find the show so...relaxing. So...fun. It's a true escape from the horrors of the world which I'm doomed to live in.

I think I've seen every aired episode by now. I've rewatched each episode at least ten times as well. I love it. It's my obsession. I stay awake at night watching it, reading about it, writing about it. I wish it was real. I wish I could just escape reality and live there. I want to escape death...I want My Little Pony to become a reality.

My friends are beginning to worry about me again. I've been insomatic lately. For hours and hours, I've stayed awake at night. All I can think about is Ponies. I can't bring myself to obsess over anything else. As much as I would like to feel shame for watching a kid's show, I can't.

I awoke this morning with the biggest headache I've ever had. As I walked downstairs, I realized my telephone was on, and was thrown out on the kitchen table. I heard faint noises coming from jt, and I immediately ran over to see who was talking on the other end. It was static. Just the repition of stack. What had I done last night? Who had I called? I jogged my memory for answers, but I found none. Then, I remebered one simple word.

"Pony."

I've been trying to stay away from ponies lately. The more I stay away, the more the thoughts of reality creep into my mind and haunt me. In all honesty, I'm afraid of reality. I'm afraid of the future. I'm afraid of the unknown.

I'm going insane...I'm really losing it. All hope is lost for me....I can't take it anymore...Why is reality so scary? Why must I live it? I want to escape! I want to live a new life! I don't want to face...the truth.

I haven't eaten for a day now. I'm starving, but I refuse to eat. I haven't gone to work for days now. I can't stop thinking about ponies. The thought of it kills me. My light has become my darkness.

I'm losing a ton of weight day by day. I've barely eaten within the last week. I quit my job. I sit at home in the shadows all day. I can't cope with my fear anymore. I can't cope with reality anymore. I need an escape...I need an escape...I need an escape.....