1. 1. ???

• Chimicherry?
    • Cherrychanga?
  2. 2. ???

• Picklebarrel?
    • Kumquat?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRGbrs83wRA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVcLuJmscbE&feature=related

Edited top post to include these rather stimulating videos. I don't think you can make a proper juedgement without the FULL TWENTY FIVE MINUTES (Advanced mode: Cut your time in half by playing them simultaneously! Get the high score!).

And any of you out there that hate Rarity should at least sympathize with her after you simulate the entire cart ride home.

• Like 1

They're like teensy tiny oranges with sweet peels and sour "meat."

OH! So they're like miniature oranges? No wonder I couldn't find any. I was looking for something exotic... with spikes... and maybe fuzzy. I don't know, kind of hard to look for something when you don't know what it is. But come on! With a name like kumquat, what else am I supposed to think?

AJShrug.png

Also, I lasted about two minutes on each of those videos... :mad:

I think the use of Pinkie Pie to extract intel should be outlawed under the Geneva Convention. Just saying s'all :roll:

OH! So they're like miniature oranges? No wonder I couldn't find any. I was looking for something exotic... with spikes... and maybe fuzzy. I don't know, kind of hard to look for something when you don't know what it is. But come on! With a name like kumquat, what else am I supposed to think?

You were looking for this, weren't you?

DSC_9001_crop.jpg

I played the two videos from Dessa's post... simultaneously.

Then I played the two videos from Tales' quote of Dessa's post... SIMULTANEOUSLY WITH THE OTHER TWO.

The videos all ended.

But her voice kept going.

I can hear it behind my eyes now...

It won't stop.

• Like 1

I played the two videos from Dessa's post... simultaneously.

Then I played the two videos from Tales' quote of Dessa's post... SIMULTANEOUSLY WITH THE OTHER TWO.

The videos all ended.

But her voice kept going.

I can hear it behind my eyes now...

It won't stop.

I did this. It was AWESOME! :kissy:

I managed to last through both videos being played simultaniously, I even let Chimi-Cherry Cherry-Changa play the extra 5 minutes to go along with the Pickle Barrel Kumquat one

Saying that I chose Chimi-Cherry, it sounds cuter, I think I also chose Pickle Barrel (Actually I've never had pickles or kumquats)

• Like 1

I managed to last through both videos being played simultaniously, I even let Chimi-Cherry Cherry-Changa play the extra 5 minutes to go along with the Pickle Barrel Kumquat one

Saying that I chose Chimi-Cherry, it sounds cuter, I think I also chose Pickle Barrel (Actually I've never had pickles or kumquats)

Tales, quick! Give this brony a user award!

• Like 1