HOLD IT!

SomariFeyWright

About myself: I'm the only true gamer I know. I love Ace Attorney more than anything. I also love MLP:FiM (of course), Ghost Trick, Pokemon, Mario, Sonic, Metal Gear, Looney Tunes... the list goes on!!!

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: I looked up "My Little Pony Roleplaying Forums", and this is the first thing on the list.

How did you became a fan of FiM?: I didn't want to watch it at first. I became interested when a few of my online brony friends told me to watch it. I ignored them, until I started watched MLP videos on YouTube. I told my uncle I might be becoming a brony, and after a surprise brohoof, he showed me that every episode can be viewed on YouTube. I watch the first two episodes, and BAM! I'm a brony

My one favourite main cast pony?: Rainbow Dash
Title got your attention, didn't it?

Anyway, hello everypony! As you may have guessed, I am an Ace Attorney fan. I love all sorts of video games... I couldn't possibly name them all... and I love talking with other weirdos like me.

Anyway, I admit now I'm a newborn brony (just became two days ago), but I know plenty about the series, and can already start conversations about it. I can roleplay with just about anything that isn't overly-romantic or violent. Blood and kissing aren't my thing.

I also wish to point out that I do not ship. I am commonly called the Anti-shipper on some of the forums I go on. But I am kind and fair about it, so don't expect a jerk.

One more thing: I go by plenty of nicknames, such as Somari, SFW, Chris, Wright, Mr. Wright, Sommy... and I'm open to new ones.

Anyway, yeah. Can't wait to befriend all of you bronies and pegasisters out there, and I'm looking forward to a fun Equestrian experience!

Oh my, an Ace Attorney fan who enjoys Friendship is Magic? Where have you been all my life?! You know, other than my IRL friend who likes both, but whatever

I'm also not exactly a shipper as well, though that's more due to some personality traits of mine, so to speak. Though, oddly, I managed to get one of my OCs into such a relationship. I guess life's kinda wacky like that.

Anyways, I digress, welcome to the forums! I'll look forward to seeing you around the other areas of Canterlot. :)

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash: You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the site.

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the Canterlot RP Rules and the Application Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D But if you're going for Equestria Crossovers RP, you just need the Application Form, then you can make your crazy cool pony! The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the Canterlot RP Rules and the Application Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Hey there, I'm Haserman or Haser or that guy that creepily stands in the corner of these threads on Canterlot anyway I digress. Welcome to Canterlot you seem to have an interest in Rp'ing may I suggest that you start up an application form for your OC ASAP (if you haven't already) as it can take sometime for it to get approved. Anyway I hope you'll have as much fun here as I do (I know you will).

A.N. Also Metal Gear WOOOOOOT

Guest EoLPinkie

Hold... what? What am I holding? Is it cake?! Cookies?! I wanna know! Until I figure it out, welcome to Canterlot! Yay! The Anti-Shippeeeeeeeeer... ooOoOoOoOo.... :D Look at all the friends you've already made, and you just made one more! Sonic was my very firstedy first video game ever when I was five at Christmas. I'm super glad they've been doing better with my favorite mascot, there were some dark times for him not long ago... :sad: Anyway! I hope you like having fun, because that's what I'm all about! Hope to see you soon!

Hey! Thanks everybody! I can already tell I'm going to enjoy this place!

Hey, welcome over here! :D

Between you and me, the title made me think about the MLP - Phoenix Wright crossover, and it is awesome :3

Seen it! THAT was the video that made me consider becoming a brony!

... I just think Nick's quite a bit out of character, but I suppose that doesn't change the epicness of the story.

... Still, with that video's existence, I almost couldn't come up with a basis for the MLP/AA crossover RP I'm still planning out...

Hold... what? What am I holding? Is it cake?! Cookies?! I wanna know! Until I figure it out, welcome to Canterlot! Yay! The Anti-Shippeeeeeeeeer... ooOoOoOoOo.... :D Look at all the friends you've already made, and you just made one more! Sonic was my very firstedy first video game ever when I was five at Christmas. I'm super glad they've been doing better with my favorite mascot, there were some dark times for him not long ago... :sad: Anyway! I hope you like having fun, because that's what I'm all about! Hope to see you soon!

Ah. A Pinkie fan, I see.

... *sigh* It appears I am still the only one who thinks Sonic has always been good... :-(

... Meh. Whatever. At least there's a fan! :D

Edited by SomariFeyWright

Guest EoLPinkie

Hey! Thanks everybody! I can already tell I'm going to enjoy this place!

Seen it! THAT was the video that made me consider becoming a brony!

... I just think Nick's quite a bit out of character, but I suppose that doesn't change the epicness of the story.

... Still, with that video's existence, I almost couldn't come up with a basis for the MLP/AA crossover RP I'm still planning out...

Ah. A Pinkie fan, I see.

... *sigh* It appears I am still the only one who thinks Sonic has always been good... :-(

... Meh. Whatever. At least there's a fan! :D

Sonic started out amazing, all the way up to the original Sonic Adventure for me. Then it got a little "meh" for a while, mostly because of the whole fairy tales stint, but Sonic Unleashed's normal Sonic levels were great and it got better from there!

Objection!

Your awesome for loving Phoenix Wright.

Thank you. Thank you. As it's biggest fanboy, it does my heart good to see a real human being I hope that likes Ace Attorney.

Sonic started out amazing, all the way up to the original Sonic Adventure for me. Then it got a little "meh" for a while, mostly because of the whole fairy tales stint, but Sonic Unleashed's normal Sonic levels were great and it got better from there!

Well, it's all a matter of opinion. I personally liked all Sonic games. Even...

... I'm warning you... you may want to hold on tightly to your seat...

I EVEN LIKED SONIC '06!!!!!! :-o

I haven't had a problem with most Sonic games. The fanbase just kinda ruins it. Biggest complaint

was always the loading screens, and that one cinematic at the end with Elise and Sonic and.. /shudder/

Anyways, WELCOME, YOU! I guess I'll call you Wright or Somari. Or Somari Wright. UHUEHUE ORIGINAL CHARACTERS

So glad you like Ace Attorney! It's a big favorite of mine too!

..By the way..

20088198344448535.jpg

Would you like a ladder?

If you get this joke I will love you forever and we'll have many beautiful children together.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't had a problem with most Sonic games. The fanbase just kinda ruins it. Biggest complaint

was always the loading screens, and that one cinematic at the end with Elise and Sonic and.. /shudder/

Anyways, WELCOME, YOU! I guess I'll call you Wright or Somari. Or Somari Wright. UHUEHUE ORIGINAL CHARACTERS

So glad you like Ace Attorney! It's a big favorite of mine too!

..By the way..

20088198344448535.jpg

Would you like a ladder?

If you get this joke I will love you forever and we'll have many beautiful children together.

bubble-%28ani%29holdit.gif

That is not a ladder! It is a STEP-

*fine print read*

... That had nothing to do with getting anything. *hides*