• Gilda
    • Photo Finish
    • Any of the Cutie Mark Crusaders
    • Trixie
    • Discord
    • Prince Blueblood
    • The Mayor
    • Other

I guess I'm just like a lot of other people then, voted for Gilda. I understand she has a role, and I don't "hate" her as Gilda, I just hate the personality, and I know they had to give somepony those characteristics. Although... she IS a Griffin... that counts for something, right?

Don't like SilverSpoon or Diamond Tiara, for about the same reasons.

Photo Finish? Meh, I think this show has been going overboard with the fashion stars that Rarity looks up to. Photo Finish, Sapphire Shores, Fancy Pants... all of which I'm not too fond of just for their stereotypical critic personalities. Although, Fancy Pants would probably be my least, least liked out of the 3. :)

I don't like the cutie mark crusaders only because of their oblivious-ness. I know they're young and don't know any better, but whenever someone hints them toward trying something they like to do for their cutie marks, they just jump to completely different talents! It just really irritates me is all... come on, Scootaloo should be rockin the scooter. :sad:

I really liked Discord on the other hand. Knowing that he's this big, bad villain from the past makes him much more tolerable than say, Gilda. Plus, although he was screwing with Equestria, he didn't do it in some pissed off way. He just casually strolled in with his chocolate rain clouds and let chaos free everywhere xD i guess I just like how chill he was with everything.

Though, he was asking for it when he told Twilight to hurry up with using the elements of harmony... shouldn't have underestimated them

I find it sort of hard to antagonize any of these characters. They all do exist for a purpose, and I would

feel bad for branding them just because Studio B gave them that role, but when it comes down to it,

I don't like Gilda.

She.

Made.

Fluttershy.

Cry.

^ This, I didn't like the way Gilda spoke either, I don't like the character altogether. Making Fluttershy cry.....tut tut :shifty:

• 2 weeks later...

I don't really hate anyone and I feel like the show wouldn't be the same without them there. They are apart of the story to bring it together and without conflict the story wouldn't be there.

I enjoyed Gilda as a character because the simple lesson she taught is that some friends are a bad influence and that it isn't worth the friendship. Its important to instill such a value in kids and I feel like Gilda represents just that type of friend.

I like the Cutie Mark Crusaders- especially SweetieBelle and Apple Bloom. I love how the CMC learns important lessons as well as the Mane 6.

I feel like Rarity learned an important lesson with the Prince. Sometimes the most desired isn't what its all cracked up to be. The Prince was a perfect example of it.

Of course though, villains like the Prince and Gilda aren't designed to be likable characters. I can't say that I like either but I don't hate them for what they are designed to be.

I like the Cutie Mark Crusaders- especially SweetieBelle and Apple Bloom. I love how the CMC learns important lessons as well as the Mane 6.

Well I voted for the cutie mark crusaders, but even I feel a little bad for the rest of the crusaders... : )

Diamond Tiara,she is just an unlikable character. She was in multiple episodes and had plenty of chances to redeem herself,but she remained to be the same spoiled rotten witch who makes it a point to act nasty to the CMC. I'd rather see less of her,alot less.

While she's a major little brat, we need to have some unpleasant/nasty/bratty/etc characters on the show, or you might as well be watching MLP shows from previous generations where everypony is lovey dovey and looks like hippos for some reason. :scream: Wonder where she gets it from? Her dad seems to be a pretty nice guy..Guess it comes from her mum...