TFS DBZ Abridged

Starfox64x

I Prefer Naruto Abridged, (Mainly because of David Bowie) and Yu-gi-oh Abridged. None piece is good too.

Little kuriboh is just awesome.

Hm, i thought those two had been cancelled to be honest... Hadn't noticed any new episodes... i admit i havent LOOKED but still...

They're both great too! I wish i had talent...

I haven't watched in a few months, but I enjoy both Team Four Star and Little Kuriboh's abridged work. They're usually pretty funny. Kinda funny since I was never super obsessed with the shows they parody. In both cases I probably like the abridged versions much better.

The various Abridged Series' that LittleKuriboh and TFS have worked on are great, my personal fave being Yugioh Abridged. Even though I never watched Yugioh or DBZ, I found them to be really quite hilarious. I've wanted to do a Pokemon abridged with the new Black and White series myself, but I lack time/equipment/inspiration. Either way, always happy that these guys do what they do, it's hilarious. XP

I LOVE Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged!

BUT, I also love DBZ abridged. Honestly, I'd have to say my favorite character is either Vegeta or Picolo. I love their attitudes and I love it when Vegeta snaps, particularly the scene where Vegeta finds Gohan and Krillin trying to summon the dragon without him. That scene had me in stitches.

I've been watching the abridged series since before August. I REALLY like how well they did it. They re-use clips, but you can't even tell. I am amazed. Vegeta's and Goku's voice are perfect. They match their show counterpart.

My favorite character is probably Goku or Vegeta, depending on their roles in episodes. My favorite so far is the Namek one where Jace(?) is the narrator of the wrestling match. Bucking HILARIOUS!