Greetings! I come in peace!

GingerbreadSpy

About myself: I enjoy writing and reading, I'm from the United States, and I'm passionate about science! and Pugs.

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: Well, I was looking around at Flim Flam Brothers-related stuff, and I happened to find a profile that linked to this place, and then I got a little more interested.

How did you became a fan of FiM?: I honestly have no idea. I think there is something inside me (my inner child, maybe) that demands I pay attention to colorful ponies.

My one favourite main cast pony?: Fluttershy
I don't know why I'm doing this, honestly. I never expected to get into the show, you know. I mean, I thought I'd maybe see a few episodes to see what the hype was about... that was maybe... what? A couple of months ago or so? I don't even know, anymore. But I've kept watching, and I'll probably still keep watching. And I didn't expect that to happen. I thought I'd just watch a few episodes and move onto the next thing, but nope. And then, episode 15 happens, and I become absolutely fascinated by the Flim Flam Brothers. So, just tonight, I've been working on a fanfiction. I didn't expect this to happen.

I don't know WHY this is happening. I didn't think I'd actually get involved in the fandom... and now, here I am. For some reason, I think it would be a GREAT idea to participate in a My Little Pony RP. Dearie me... I think I'm completely sucked in at this point, and there's no turning back. *lol*

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash: You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the site.

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the Canterlot RP Rules and the Application Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D But if you're going for Equestria Crossovers RP, you just need the Application Form, then you can make your crazy cool pony! The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the Canterlot RP Rules and the Application Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Thanks for the warm welcome! I have actually been lurking and looking over all that stuff beforehand, so that I can be up to speed. I definitely don't want to do anything that would displease anyone or anything. Or... uh... anypony. *lol* Going to see if I can get an image up for my avatar thingiemajig... do some more browsing and stuff. Oh, and of course, post here three times. Two down, one to go, right? Yay! I'm on my way to RPing, hopefully!

• Like 1

:Pinkie:Welcome to the site :Pinkie:

So your Favorite episode is the most recent one? What was the thing that set it aside from all the other's that made you realize you were hooked, and wanted to do more i the community may I ask?
I've been working on a fanfiction

Could you elaborate on it? I like to read Fanfics from people I have actually spoken too :)

I'm not entirely sure. I think I just like the Flim Flam Brothers, in general. They're very sociable, salespeople-like ponies with a bit of snake oil salesman to them... I really like characters like that. And the song is so catchy. I've listened to it a million times now. I think maybe what sets this song apart from other songs is that it's sung by guys, so I think maybe that adds to its appeal. As for my fanfiction, I'm still working on it, but it's going to star the Flim Flam Brothers and the GREAT AND POWERFUL Trixie. Basically, these three meet up and end up plotting to ruin the ponies of Ponyville's reputation all-around in the hopes that this will lead ponies the world over to believe that they were mistaken about the Flim Flam Bros. and Trixie and allow them to continue their ways of life as salespeople and a celebrity magician.

I'm not entirely sure. I think I just like the Flim Flam Brothers, in general. They're very sociable, salespeople-like ponies with a bit of snake oil salesman to them... I really like characters like that. And the song is so catchy. I've listened to it a million times now. I think maybe what sets this song apart from other songs is that it's sung by guys, so I think maybe that adds to its appeal.

Ah I see. :)

As for my fanfiction, I'm still working on it, but it's going to star the Flim Flam Brothers and the GREAT AND POWERFUL Trixie. Basically, these three meet up and end up plotting to ruin the ponies of Ponyville's reputation all-around in the hopes that this will lead ponies the world over to believe that they were mistaken about the Flim Flam Bros. and Trixie and allow them to continue their ways of life as salespeople and a celebrity magician.

I Think I have seem something like this, except obviously only using Trixie. I would like to see how you plan on doing said task, as well as the conclusion be it they achieve it, or end up doing something else :)

Little note: Don't forget to personalize your profile ^_^

Yes, I won't. I enjoy personalizing things. I'm still trying to figure stuff out. Umm... What's RP name mean exactly? (As for my fanfic, I think it will be interesting because I kind of utilize a sort of alternate character interpretation for the character Flam; he's not exactly agreeable with the whole plot Flim and Trixie come up with... But I'll leave it at that)...

Yes, I know RP means roleplay, but I mean... How do I get an approved roleplay name? How do I know what my roleplay name is? Etc.

Oh sorry :sad:

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the Canterlot RP Rules and the Application Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-Allsection, then you don't need either of those things! :D But if you're going for Equestria Crossovers RP, you just need the Application Form, then you can make your crazy cool pony! The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the Canterlot RP Rules and the Application Form.

Guest EoLPinkie

Hee hee! You were sucked in! Like a vortex of rainbow happiness ponies consume all! Weeeeeeeeeeeelcome to Canterlot! Woo! I think it's fun that you can't resist ponies! I can't either, but that's okay. It's not a bad thing! More or less I was like this before ponies too! I hope we can be friends, because you already have a few I see! If there's anything I can do for you let me know! :D

You come in peace? Well live long and prosper my friend!

Welcome to Canterlot, and believe me many people's situation of getting into the fandom is the sane as yours. There is just something about the show.

I hope you enjoy yourself in this lovely community we have here.