My Little Pony: Our Story [OOC][Remake please read if you want in]

I think we should put it to a vote: Should we scrap our old thread and completely restart, or should we just keep going and pretend the other three that showed up for the thirty seconds aren't important and it's actually the new three that are their respective Elements?

Lime and i decided to just start from when luna steals celestia rather then re do introductions. unless you're against that. the idea was to just post what was made in the last thread as a recap of sorts.

That sounds good to me. Now... who's going to start the thread?

Also, LordBrony? I agree with Lime, if you're only going to stay for the first bit, then perhaps you shouldn't be part of this. Sorry, but... you know... this is going to be an ongoing project. A really, really long, drawn-out project.

Hey, so, unfortunately, I have no OC available that really fits the element of laughter.

However, Quicklime and I have come up with the idea of me filling the role of Prince Celest, Quicklime's mentor, for the few appearences Celestia had throughout the series. For obvious reasons, I have no application written for an Alicorn prince, but this is free for all, after all.

Well, tell me what you guys think.

Ah, what was the name that the Cross and Arrow gave Celestia? Prince Solarus? You could do that if you really don't want to be a princess. Because, really, who doesn't want to be a princess? Also, considering the fact that Celestia only appears, like, five times, maybe you could actually have her, you know, do something.

I wouldn't mind to be a bit more proactive, but I wouldn't want to be too intrusive. This is the story of the Mane 6 after all.

Also, I much prefer being a benevolent god prince, otherwise I don't think I would be much different from the real thing at all (there can still be a Princess Luna of sorts, not to mention a Princess Blueblood XD). The name could be subject of change, I'll think about it.

I wouldn't mind to be a bit more proactive, but I wouldn't want to be too intrusive. This is the story of the Mane 6 after all.

True enough. You're the one who's going to be playing Celestia, so you can do whatever you're going to do. It's just my opinion on what to do.

True enough. You're the one who's going to be playing Celestia, so you can do whatever you're going to do. It's just my opinion on what to do.

Yes, I'll think about it. :3

It's kinda that his (her) powers are not really nailed down, and his extended presence would render lots of problems moot. And that wouldn't be much fun, either. XD

I'm gonna bump this so I can tell everyone that we're still looking for a new bearer for the Element of Laughter.

So yeah, we're still looking for someone to be the Element of Laughter. We can't start until all the main roles are taken. Just remember that if you want in, you actually have to stick with this.

Or, even if you don't want to be Laughter, you could be one of the other side characters. This is free-for-all after all, so you don't have to be a Zebra to be Zecora, nor a Griffon to be Gilda.

Hehe, well it seems I was turned onto this RP by a good friend of mind, and he told me the Element of Laughter wasn't taken yet! I've been wanting to do something like this for a long time! That and I've realyl been jazzing to do a RP with my OC BlueBerry-Twist!

If you ponies don't mind I think it would be absolutely, positively, amazingly great if ya'll would let me join in on this!

Thank you for the consideration!

Alright, so I talked this through with QuickLime, and I decided to offer to fill the role of the Element of Laughter with Davroth himself. There's no application for him, obviously, but I do have a character and personality for him in mind. I don't mind filling 2 roles (Element of Laughter & Celestia) in such a way, unless that's a problem for you guys.

I'm okay with you being two characters, especially considering 'Tia only shows up a grand total of five times in the show, although personally I would like a one-person-per-role kinda thing. Or at the very least taking two minor roles (like 'Tia and Zecora, both of which show up five times each)

I'm okay with you being two characters, especially considering 'Tia only shows up a grand total of five times in the show, although personally I would like a one-person-per-role kinda thing. Or at the very least taking two minor roles (like 'Tia and Zecora, both of which show up five times each)

Davroth is really doing Laughter as a personal favor to me