Umm Hello Everyone.

Frosty

Hello everyone, My name is Frosty. As everyone will mostly know I'm new around here and I can't say I'm not a little bit nervous about joining such a big community, but I'm willing to try. I live in Australia and a few of my hobbies are : Drawing and Writing, so I might post a few drawings or try to get into a rp.

I'm still fairly new to mlp series but so far my favourite ponies would be Fluttershy and Rarity. I really don't know what else to say for an introduction, So Thank you for reading it.

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash: You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the site.

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the Canterlot RP Rules and the Application Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D But if you're going for Equestria Crossovers RP, you just need the Application Form, then you can make your crazy cool pony! The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the Canterlot RP Rules and the Application Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions. Oh, and how did you hear about this site?

Welcome to Canterlot!

Hey don't feel nervous man. This place is a nice community. So without further adeu, Welcome to Canterlot! Hope you enjoy your time here!!! :D

Thank you so much for the welcome.

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

Wow, that's a lot of links! :-o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions. Oh, and how did you hear about this site?

Welcome to Canterlot!

Thank you for the information and the warm welcome. I was searching around a few websites for a forum that had a decent amount of active members and I stumble on Canterlot. I looked around the forum's taking in all the rules, before deciding the join up. I hope that answers your question.

I made this because I was bored and also because I got tired of always saying "Welcome to Canterlot! Enjoy your stay!"

Welcome to Canterlot by the way! Oh, and enjoy your stay!

Wait...

That was abit unexpected and it made me laugh abit, Thanks for the welcome as well.

• Like 1

Hello! Welcome to Canterlot.

Thank you for the welcome.

Welcome over here mate :)

(Sorry for the short welcome, but it's 06:36AM here, and I can't think about something more original :-( )

I know how you feeling, but it's still nice to be welcomed anyway, Thank you.

Hey there, welcome to Canterlot. Sadly this is a boring welcome because I kinda suck at all artistic aspects of life, anyway I hope that you'll have as much fun here as I do.

Well A Welcome is Still a Welcome to me, So Thank you also.

Guest EoLPinkie

Froooooooosty the snowpony, was a jolly happy soul! With a peppermint horn and some sugarcube eyes and a smile added by a foal! Froooosty the snowpony, was an old mare's tale they say. He was made of snow but the fillies know how he came to Canterlot that day! There must have been some Twilight magic in that old silk cape they found, for when they tied it 'round his neck ponies welcomed him all around! Oooo Froooosty the snowpony, was alive as he could be! And the fillies say he could bake and play just the same as you or me!

Down to Ponyville, with a greeting in his smile! Friends here and there, all around the square, hoping he'd stay a while! He led them down the streets of town right to a ring of shops. And he only paused a moment when everypony cheered with stomps and clops! For Frosty the snowpony had to meet many more friends that day, but he waved goodbye saying "Guess I'm not too shy! I'll be back later todaaaaay!"

:D Weeeeeeeeeeelcome to Canterlot! :Pinkie:

welcome hope you have fun here. stay frosty

Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome to Canterlot, hope you enjoy your time here! :D

Thanks you for the welcome and I try my best, everyone so friendly.

Froooooooosty the snowpony, was a jolly happy soul! With a peppermint horn and some sugarcube eyes and a smile added by a foal! Froooosty the snowpony, was an old mare's tale they say. He was made of snow but the fillies know how he came to Canterlot that day! There must have been some Twilight magic in that old silk cape they found, for when they tied it 'round his neck ponies welcomed him all around! Oooo Froooosty the snowpony, was alive as he could be! And the fillies say he could bake and play just the same as you or me!

Down to Ponyville, with a greeting in his smile! Friends here and there, all around the square, hoping he'd stay a while! He led them down the streets of town right a ring of shops. And he only paused a moment when everypony cheered with stomps and clops! For Frosty the snowpony had to meet many more friends that day, but he waved goodbye saying "Guess I'm not too shy! I'll be back later todaaaaay!"

:D Weeeeeeeeeeelcome to Canterlot! :Pinkie:

...Wow...just...wow...that was..one of the most..coolest song and most epic song, I have ever heard.. Thank you for song, it really put a smile on my my face :)