Funny thing happened today...

Wolfey180

So today I was in computer tech with my laptop, I had a My Little Pony Wallpaper on it(See attached). My friend walks up to me and asks, "Hey what's that supposed to represent?" so I replied with a :pokerface:, "o-oh...I dunno, I found it online somewhere"

Which leads me to ask this, Is anyone else forced to do stuff like that?

post-2077-0-24053300-1328133311_thumb.jp

• Like 2

nah, when people ask me, I just say it's from ponies. if they question that, I just say it's an internet thing. if they question THAT, I just explain it to them :/

I don't really have an image that needs protecting XD

Well I'm the only brony in my school! I'm scuuurrddd.

So was I until a few months ago. I MADE people bronies. And you know what? They don't hate it. The brony count has now gone from 1 to 5. Which is a big deal.

So was I until a few months ago. I MADE people bronies. And you know what? They don't hate it. The brony count has now gone from 1 to 5. Which is a big deal.

You don't go to my school then! If you did, you'd understand :x.

I'm starting college next year and hopefully will find some bronies there.

I really don't see why people might get embarrassed over whether you're a brony or not if it doesn't affect a job or something. I find that casualness always overcomes obnoxiousness, having shrugged and simply stated "Ponies are cool" when someone might glance over to the TV or computer screen. Though to be honest, I won't inform everyone on sight or openly display in public that I'm a big fan.

• Like 1

I really don't see why people might get embarrassed over whether you're a brony or not if it doesn't affect a job or something. I find that casualness always overcomes obnoxiousness, having shrugged and simply stated "Ponies are cool" when someone might glance over to the TV or computer screen. Though to be honest, I won't inform everyone on sight or openly display in public that I'm a big fan.

It's not that I'm embarrassed, it's just you must know how cruel kids can be.

So far I haven't publicly been caught with anything MLP related. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing, since I really wouldn't mind, concerning I'm trying to be more open to society nowwadays.

But hey, Wolfey, I understand what you're going through, since this is your final year in school and you don't want to tell anyone about the show, 'cause it was only last year that I was a Highschool senior like yourself and I just got into the show half way through the Senior year. I couldn't get those colorful ponies out of my head, man! I felt like I was losing my mind, since the majority of the people I was around were overly-aggressive and there were moments when I'd get into fights and I'd have a reputation to hold. So no way in heck would I have told anyone back then! xD

Then again...perhaps me telling you this isn't a good thing----wait, no, don't start fights! That's not what I meant! :-|

So far I haven't publicly been caught with anything MLP related. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing, since I really wouldn't mind, concerning I'm trying to be more open to society nowwadays.

But hey, Wolfey, I understand what you're going through, since this is your final year in school and you don't want to tell anyone about the show, 'cause it was only last year that I was a Highschool senior like yourself and I just got into the show half way through the Senior year. I couldn't get those colorful ponies out of my head, man! I felt like I was losing my mind, since the majority of the people I was around were overly-aggressive and there were moments when I'd get into fights and I'd have a reputation to hold. So no way in heck would I have told anyone back then! xD

Then again...perhaps me telling you this isn't a good thing----wait, no, don't start fights! That's not what I meant! :-|

actually, it's not my final year. I'm still a sophomore.

You don't go to my school then! If you did, you'd understand :x.

I'm starting college next year and hopefully will find some bronies there.

When I was in college, people were generally more tolerant of others (yay for higher edu). But there still may not be too many out there. But you could start a club or some sort of meet up for it.