Share Something Interesting About Yourself!

Guest EoLPinkie

Guest EoLPinkie

Like the title says! Share anything you want to about yourself, one post at a time! I'll start with:

My eyes change color with the weather! They can be blue, green, grey, or anything in between! :D

Guest EoLPinkie

ah, I have a few things... one post at a time?

okay, my fingers and toes are purple and they turn black and green if I put them under hot water

Is that... is that healthy? :| Beautiful music can usually make me tear up, but sad things like funerals usually take longer if they even make me cry at all.

I get night high really easily

my friends have videos of me doing some really strange stuff that I don't remember doing XD usually all I've had before hand was a pepsi or something

Is that... is that healthy? :-|

I dunno D: I was out in the cold for a long time once in grade 5 and when I came in, my hands turned purple. it's been six years and they're not as bad now, but they still haven't fully turned back

Guest EoLPinkie

was that directed at me too? and oh no D:

I consider myself an artist, does that count?

Nope, yep, and sure! I taught myself how to use my sense of smell on a useful level.

I spent a week in the hospital with appendicitis :3 they ended up doing an emergency surgery because they kept sending me home telling my mom that I just had a stomach ache and would get over it soon. they told me that if they'd waited another day to do it, I probably would've died.

I have been to India. I toured one of the castles built by the diamond trade in Hydrabad, but most of the time I was in small cities and villages. I was one of the last Americans to do legal street preaching before it was outlawed, and I went to a village where the all but the oldest elder had never seen a white person before.