You know you've had too much pony when...

BlazePrower9205

When you try to convert everypony you know to bronies.

When you and the bronies you know drop random show references into normal conversation, and laugh/giggle when the non-bronies don't get it.

When you've made baked-bads, and eaten them.

When you have a designated "Pony-hour" when nopony is allowed to bother you, and the TV is all yours.

When you sing the songs from MLP:FiM while driving.

When you compare people you know to ponies: I'm like Pinkie Pie, my gf is like Fluttershy, my brother is like a Rainbow Dash/Trixie combo, etc.

When you drop show references into the D&D game you DM. "Behold! The six Knights of Harmony! The Pink Knight of Merriment! The Blue Knight of Loyalty! The Orange Knight of Honesty! The White Knight of Generosity! And the Violet Knight of Magic!"

When you and the bronies you know drop random show references into normal conversation, and laugh/giggle when the non-bronies don't get it.

When you have a designated "Pony-hour" when nopony is allowed to bother you, and the TV is all yours.

When you compare people you know to ponies: I'm like Pinkie Pie, my gf is like Fluttershy, my brother is like a Rainbow Dash/Trixie combo, etc.

When you drop show references into the D&D game you DM. "Behold! The six Knights of Harmony! The Pink Knight of Merriment! The Blue Knight of Loyalty! The Orange Knight of Honesty! The White Knight of Generosity! And the Violet Knight of Magic!"

DAGGUM CEETS YOU MAKE ME LOOK UNINTERESTED IN THIS FANDOM

Don't worry Tehbs, if it makes you feel any better, I've only converted two bronies.

Don't worry Tehbs, if it makes you feel any better, I've only converted two bronies.

I almost got my brother. He has admitted that the show is good, but he yet yet to be converted.

When you try to convert everypony you know to bronies. And do it... XD ever one in my "League of Extraordinarily Evil Gentlemen" are bronies now, heck we even changed the name to "League of Extraordinarily Evil Gentlecolts". oh It has 21 members and now growing by the day GAHAHAHA! *evil laugh here*

When you catch yourself saying "everypony," "anypony" or "what the hay!?" at school or at work.

Kind of like... this 2-3 days ago

Co-worker: "Man, why is it so busy today"

Me: "I dunno... Maybe some kind of sale in the mall. Everypony loves shopping."

Co-worker: "Yeah, may... wait what?"

Me: "... What?"

Co-worker: "Did you just say everypony?"

Me: "... No"

Co-worker: "Dude, you've been saying some odd things lately, and then smile after you say them."

Me: "...No I haven't"

Co-worker: "Dude! I stand here and watch you do it regularly."

Me: "... Oh look! That customer needs help *walks away*"

I have to admit, I do kind of go brony fishing every now and then by dropping a line here and there. But when it happens subconsciously... I know I've had too much pony. But what the hay, I'm enjoying every minute of it XD

When you catch yourself saying "everypony," "anypony" or "what the hay!?" at school or at work.

Kind of like... this 2-3 days ago

Co-worker: "Man, why is it so busy today"

Me: "I dunno... Maybe some kind of sale in the mall. Everypony loves shopping."

Co-worker: "Yeah, may... wait what?"

Me: "... What?"

Co-worker: "Did you just say everypony?"

Me: "... No"

Co-worker: "Dude, you've been saying some odd things lately, and then smile after you say them."

Me: "...No I haven't"

Co-worker: "Dude! I stand here and watch you do it regularly."

Me: "... Oh look! That customer needs help *walks away*"

I have to admit, I do kind of go brony fishing every now and then by dropping a line here and there. But when it happens subconsciously... I know I've had too much pony. But what the hay, I'm enjoying every minute of it XD

5099%20-%20comic%20human.gif

Ive been starting to say "Okie Dokie Lokie" alot. So yes, too much pony!...... Or not enough!?

I've always been a person who replaces cuss words with silly phrases. More recently, "Con Sarnit" has been used more frequently in my everyday frustrations.