Flourish Rain [Final]

Paradox

Roleplay Type: World of Equestria

Name: Flourish Rain, but some just call her flower.

Sex: Female

Species: Earth Pony

Eye Color: Dark Green

Coat Color: Light green, almost a teal, but more of a turqoise.

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: Her mane is dark blue, with a light blue stripe in it, the same markings on her tail.

Physique: Very aero dynamic, fits through small spaces. Although small, she is tough for her size.

Cutie Mark: A blue tulip, it shows her love for flowers.

Origin/Residence: She was born in Phillydelphia, but often takes trips to ponyville for flowers and fertalizers.

Occupation: Flourish Rain owns a flowershop with her mother, Flourish Wind. She also grows her own garden full of extraordinary flowers.

Motivation: She wants to own the largest garden in equestria one day, this keeps her focused and motivated at all times.

Likes: She loves flowers that bloom often, long walks in the park, and even taking care of animals. Not to mention she LOVES cider.

Dislikes: She doesn't like loud noises, or anything scary. She is sensetive, so she doesn't like getting pranked. Also, she doesn't like fighting or arguing. So she is most likely to break up a fight, and thus, get's picked on for messing around in others buiseness.

Character Summary: Flourish Rain has lived in Phillydelphia all her life. She was born in a field full of bloomed tulips. Much later, when she was just a foal, her father, Endless Rain, got sick, and sadly, didn't make it. She was sad, but on the other hand, she knew that he would be in her heart at all times, watching over her. She went home, and took her favorite flower from te vase and she layed it next to his grave, that way a part of her would always be with him. She got her cutie mark when she was found a very rare flower in the mountains, an Emerald Tulip. She plucked it, and rushed home to put it into a vase, but by then, the flower began to wilt. She looked so depressed, she almost began crying, but then she thought for a moment and shouted, "I got it! I'll be be back as soon as I can mom!" She ran up to the mountains and searched for hours. Her mom was nervously waiting at home, when the door opened and she was there with a flower known as the Ruby Rose. She put the Ruby Rose next to the sad little Tulip that was set on the table. She waited for hours, and hours. Nightfall came, and she had went to bed to sleep. Once dawn came along, the Tulip was fully healthy and ready to be planted again. Flourish Rain's mother walked in and saw the flower standing in the sun, showing off its beauty. "Oh my, this is wonderful! How did this even happen though?". Flourish replied with, "Flowers need friends when they're sick, just like us ponies." Moments later, her flank began glowing and her Cutie Mark appeared. She was so excited, and ran out of her home and jumped into a field full of flowers. Flowers cheer her up when needed, after the passing of her father, she needed something to keep her company.

Her mother has light blue hair on her mane and tail along with a cyan stripe. Her mane and tail are scraggly, but she thinks it looks good. Flourish Rain's father is dark blue, and has a brown mane and tail. A basic pony I might add. And these are her parents.

Flourish Wind2agt5hw.png

Endless Rain2qup0sw.png

28bz3tz.png

Flourish Rain

Isn't she just adorable? ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
Her mother has light blue hair on her mane and tail along with a cyan stripe. Her mane and tail are scraggly, but she thinks it looks good. Flourish Rain's father is dark blue, and has a brown mane and tail. A basic pony I might add. And these are her parents.

Please make this a separate paragraph.

Other than that i feel this application is fine, so I am going to stamp, trusting you'll make that one minor fix. ;-)

For Great Justice! :D

AppAssessed.png