Ideas up for grabs.

Meow

Wanted a place people could share their ideas that they weren't going to be using but wanted to give to the public for use.

So had this idea for a unicorn but since I have my handful of unicorns I won't be using it.

Basically it's a unicorn that lives near the ocean (either on the island, or on the bay), and their main.. job/hobby is creating the ocean sounds in seashells. Collects the seashells and then using their unicorn magic places that sound inside them to be delivered around Equestria (or sold as souvenirs). Very vague and not even sure it would be acceptable but I assumed the ponies handle a lot of "natural occurrences" so was tossing it out there.

I'm making a male pony named Shortstack, who has a stack of pancakes for a Cutie Mark. I thought the name was neat, but I don't really know what to do with him. Someone made a sketch of him....somewhere on the forum. Anyway, he's basically an adoptable. There isn't a set place that he lives, but I imagine he works at a restaurant or breakfast place.

I'm making a male pony named Shortstack, who has a stack of pancakes for a Cutie Mark. I thought the name was neat, but I don't really know what to do with him. Someone made a sketch of him....somewhere on the forum. Anyway, he's basically an adoptable. There isn't a set place that he lives, but I imagine he works at a restaurant or breakfast place.

Here you go, the penciled rough of him:

ShortStack-Rough.jpg

Up to you, did you want him color completed? Certainly do that if you like or if someone does want to adopt him.

Wanted a place people could share their ideas that they weren't going to be using but wanted to give to the public for use.

Some ideas are public service ponies, especially in emergency services: Doctors, nurses, transport, firefighters, rangers, civil engineers, search & rescue (for both land and sea). I haven't really seen anypony in these areas yet and I imagine Equestria has them to some degree.

Also perhaps metalworking ponies, for whitesmiths (for soft metals such as goldsmiths and silversmiths) and blacksmiths (for metals like iron). Granted it appears there is very little metal used in the buildings I have seen in Equestria but I am sure there is *some* demand for metal work.

Construction workers, she have seen them even in Cloudsdale (I guess cloud structures need such construction too).

Here you go, the penciled rough of him:

ShortStack-Rough.jpg

Up to you, did you want him color completed? Certainly do that if you like or if someone does want to adopt him.

I would like him colored and such, if'n you don't mind. :D

Some ideas are public service ponies, especially in emergency services: Doctors, nurses, transport, firefighters, rangers, civil engineers, search & rescue (for both land and sea). I haven't really seen anypony in these areas yet and I imagine Equestria has them to some degree.

Also perhaps metalworking ponies, for whitesmiths (for soft metals such as goldsmiths and silversmiths) and blacksmiths (for metals like iron). Granted it appears there is very little metal used in the buildings I have seen in Equestria but I am sure there is *some* demand for metal work.

Construction workers, she have seen them even in Cloudsdale (I guess cloud structures need such construction too).

Now I do like the idea of a blacksmith pony but the thing is I dont know what I would do for him I mean I could make the app but where would I put him to get the most rping out of him.

Now I do like the idea of a blacksmith pony but the thing is I dont know what I would do for him I mean I could make the app but where would I put him to get the most rping out of him.

Another idea for smiths are Dragons since they can make fire themselves. I wouldn't mind someone taking on the role of either of Truffle's parents, since they are smithes.

Or like, a dragon and a pony having a smithing business together.

That is true, or a Griffin and a pony, considering the more industrialized society that Griffins are from.

As for location, I suppose one of the larger pony towns, or given maybe ponies don't like such buildings too close, outside of any of the towns.