We Have a Slight Problem...

Thoth

Was just recently on "Know Your Meme", where for the longest FiM held the "Most Popular" by a wide margin.

However...it appears we've been overtaken.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/popular

Now, I don't usually call for arms, but I say....WE MUST COUNTERACT AT ONCE.

After all, if we can flood votes, beat the CREATOR OF MINECRAFT in donating, and every other accomplishment, I'm sure we can do this!

BAND TOGETHER AND TAKE IT BACK, BRONIES...

Oh no! We're dieing! This is the first step, within a week the bronies will cease to exist...!!!!!!1!1!1!1!1!one!one!one!one!one!one!

geeze... I'm a Dramavore and I dont freak out like that... It's been a year, we're firmly rooted in place now, as long as nothing major happens the bronies are going NOWHERE until well after the series ends. All it means is theres a new fad that'll be drawing attention away form us. the media frenzy may finally be dieing down, and we may get less overall exposure, but I dont think it really matters at this point (and I dont think a post on a meme site is that deep in meaning)

Oh no! We're dieing! This is the first step, within a week the bronies will cease to exist...!!!!!!1!1!1!1!1!one!one!one!one!one!one!

geeze... I'm a Dramavore and I dont freak out like that... It's been a year, we're firmly rooted in place now, as long as nothing major happens the bronies are going NOWHERE until well after the series ends. All it means is theres a new fad that'll be drawing attention away form us. the media frenzy may finally be dieing down, and we may get less overall exposure, but I dont think it really matters at this point (and I dont think a post on a meme site is that deep in meaning)

I rather not think about it*sniff**sniff* :wail:

Wow. Who cares?

Honestly, after thinking about it, I agree.

I mean, if you do think about it a bit, we're not exactly..."dying", per-say. Rather, we're STILL thriving, and influencing the same people who create this show we love.

Can "Trollface" or "Forever Alone" make claim to this? I think not.

Sorry for the stupidity. Just jumped the gun after an Amp-filled all-nighter, xD