[Alicorn] Dark Bolt [FINAL]

Thrylos

Roleplay Type: Free for All

Name: Dark Bolt

Sex: Male

Species: Alicorn

Eye Color: Greenish blue

Coat Color: Black with gray stripes

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: His mane and tail are dark purple and dark blue. His mane is long and drapes over one eye. His tail is long and drapes like his mane. as well

Physique: Very tall, pretty skinny, very buff and strong.

Cutie Mark: A black gem crackling with red lightning.

Origin/Residence: Lives in Cloudsdale, born in the wilderness, his mother dieing soon after giving birth to him.

Occupation: At the moment, he isn't working. But in his free time he just wallows in his sorrow.

Motivation: TNothing motivates him, really

Character Summary:

Dark Bolt is calm and quiet, keeping to himself. But when he wants, he steps up and leads with an iron hoof. He is mean and rude, growing up with nobody but himself and the dark wilderness. He is a great friend of Nightmare Moon, she found him and helped him, giving him an example to live by, which was not the best sort of example, but it was good enough. He is smart and witty, but does things without thinking a lot.

He got his cutie mark when he found a gem stone when he was young and adventurous. When he looked into it's jet black depths, he see a future only possible through him rising up above the other ponies and ruling. He actually believed it, and a spark passed in him. Thats is when he got his cutie mark.

(Photo not exact copy)

post-2366-0-30056600-1328974559_thumb.pn

Hold the phone!! Is alicorn even a playable species?

For a crossover or free-form roleplay, alicorns are an acceptable species. However, as a note, crossovers are generally where another fictional world interacts with the FiM setting, so this character may be better-suited for freeform, wherein anything goes. I could see there being difficulty in writing up this character as being on the FiM-side of a crossover.

For a crossover or free-form roleplay, alicorns are an acceptable species. However, as a note, crossovers are generally where another fictional world interacts with the FiM setting, so this character may be better-suited for freeform, wherein anything goes. I could see there being difficulty in writing up this character as being on the FiM-side of a crossover.

Ah, okay. I was about to jump on the band wagon for a moment. False alarm. -_-

Sent from my Supercalifragilisticexpialithunderbolt!

...I guess...well, I guess I could change it. '^_^ This character is not only for role-play, but a reminder for my new fanfic, Raging Storm.

For the age, Sir Alar, if this is the truth I would be happy to change it, but for the moment I really would like to keep as is.

I don't believe ponies have their age measured by years. I think the ages are: foal, colt/filly, and mare/stallion.
For the age, Sir Alar, if this is the truth I would be happy to change it, but for the moment I really would like to keep as is.

It's fine because this is Crossover, but that is a no-no for Mane RP.