Unlisted Cast Pony app?

Ashton

I was browsing the FiM Wiki recently and stumbled on a pony I wasn't familiar with but found quite interesting. If I don't win both my current apps (which is likely I wont considering the stiff competition) I'm interested in apping as him, but he's not listed in the Character list

Is there a process I have to go through to get the character approved first or do I just submit an app when mine are all cleared out?

Just apply for him, if the pony is a background pony and isn't very famous, it is normal she/he will not be in Character list. Character list would be really big to list all background ponies, so they add to character list only background ponies that was approved for example like with my Rose app or Beauty Brass. Both of them wasn't on Character List, I just wrote they are from show (showed images of them) and after my app was approved, they got to character list :).

Just apply for him, if the pony is a background pony and isn't very famous, it is normal she/he will not be in Character list. Character list would be really big to list all background ponies, so they add to character list only background ponies that was approved for example like with my Rose app or Beauty Brass. Both of them wasn't on Character List, I just wrote they are from show (showed images of them) and after my app was approved, they got to character list :).

Er... Fame is... questionable... I suppose in a meta-sence he's famous but not individually... *is trying to avoid revealing who it is so nobody else snatches him up*

Only characters that have been applied for and accepted are listed in Tier 3. There are dozens of other background cast characters that anypony may apply for.

I... I... I swear, that wasnt there! You used your magic alicorn powers to go back in time and change it! (lol!!!) seriously though I thought I read over everything carefully but I obviously missed it... *facehoof* sorry...

I saw the date was july, I feel like an idiot... none the less, I'll start thinking about him and toss up an app sometime soon after I lose one or both my current ones. :)