What I made today (pony plush!)

spark

oh my gourd these are adorable X3 if I could buy one, I would (don't have money D:)

also, add onto this thread, definitely. it's annoying when people make a bunch of new topics ;-) plus, I can see this topic becoming popular if you keep it updated :3

I thought I'd start adding some of my past pony plushes to this topic. And of course I have to start with the most epic of them.

DSCN1938.JPG

This is a four foot tall Fluttershy. :) Depending on the method you're using to figure out pony size she's either life size or bigger than life size. If she were a real pony she'd be big enough to ride. She is sold (there was a whole annoying hassle and mess with auctioning her off on ebay and a bazillion people insisting that I was sure to make thousands and thousands for her, but I made, well... not even one thousand, so so much for that. With ebay fees in fact I made a bit less than I'd normally charge for something this big. :P Never tell somebody they're going to be rich unless you're the one with money in hand going to make it happen, folks. You'll only make them sad if it doesn't happen.) but I do take commissions for this kind of thing. Jus tknow they're not cheap and they take a long time to make.

Anyhow. I have two more gigantic ponies in the works, but neither will be done until sometime this summer. Meanwhile have a few more pics of this one.

normal_DSCN1946.JPG

normal_DSCN1925.JPG

normal_DSCN1936.JPG

normal_DSCN1947.JPG

I'm not a big fan of Fluttershy...but that is cool.