Episode 21 synopsis

A preview clip has recently surfaced...but you must solve 3 puzzles to take a peek at it. At least until someone gets on youtube.

The puzzles are very simple stuff. Also, the clip is unusually long (1:30!)

Seems like this episode might be a little more dramatic than usual. Surprised there's no books on dragons in the library.

Also, why's Dash hanging out with Rarity? :shock:;-)

EDIT: Already up on youtube.

Ahhhhh! Why does Spike in the second video keep changing colors? Every few seconds he turns a different shade of purple..His head never matches his body! And those voices! :scream::wail::scream: !!!!!

Hopefully, th

But seriously, this is along the same lines as the G1 episode.

Spike: “I need to go find some Dragons.”

Kid: “You mean go on a quest?”

>_>

Hopefully, for this generation, the episode doesn't suck as bad as that G1 one did.

Dear Princess Celestia,

I've come to realize you're a troll.

Your faithful student,

Twilight Sparkle.

Word. XD ROFLMAO

Anyways. I did those three puzzles at risk of looking weird during class here at job corps, and the video didn't even play for me. DAMN YOU JOB CORP INTERNET. BLOCKING EVERYTHING.

...and where's the 25/26 thread? Those episode have an eyebrow raised from me. js.

Yanno what drives me nuts?

Spike is having an existential crisis of self-discovery then brings up the dragon migration as a way to solve it. How in the hay would he know about that in the first place? Yes I know we can use the "but it's instinct" argument, but he seemed to be pretty informed about it in the video clip.

My theory is the writers enjoy trolling us.