Placement of an "experimental" character

Pleiades

I've got a rather major question concerning the placement of a character.

As a sort of thought experiment and to get myself used to roleplaying here, I've considered importing a character from another board. The only problem is, she's non-pony related. I understand that she would normally go straight into Crossovers. The only problem is, doing that would render the thought experiment invalid, since as far as I can tell, Crossovers is for things that normally would not be permissible in the Mane RP, such as alicorns, or appearance of otherworldly characters (I have admittedly seen none of the latter in Crossover applications). Her appearance may not even raise an eyebrow.

So I was wondering if it was possible to get her into the Mane RP for a short amount of time to run the experiment, then either get rid of her or transfer her to Crossovers. The question I'm trying to answer is simple; how would ponies react to something, or rather someone, that resembles a pony but clearly isn't a pony, or even organic for that matter?

The character in question I'd like to import is Junko Kakuo, whose profile can be found in the link at the bottom of this post. For those that can't be bothered to look, Junko (pronounced yun-ko, not junk-o) is a robotic life form that's eerily similar to a pegasus. Only difference is, she has the proportions of a horse, not a pony, which means she's only marginally smaller than Luna. Psychologically she's only a teenager in our terms but physically makes Big Macintosh look like a colt. Her coat is armor instead of skin and fur, making her feel cold to the touch, and her eyes are really nothing more than cameras and yellow LEDs. What's worse is that she's from another world where futuristic technology is rampant, and her original, human body was stolen from her. TL:DR, she doesn't fit in and cannot fit in, physically and spiritually, because of something far beyond her control.

Second TL:DR, is it possible for Junko to temporarily reside in the Mane RP?

Here's her profile; http://newgeneforce....acter-list#7738

EDIT: I forgot to mention something. The version of Junko's profile you'll see if you follow the link will not be the same one that will be seen here on Canterlot. Some things will be removed.

Yeah. The staff is strict with the rules for the Mane RP, so unfortunately I don't see this being allowed to fly.

And yeah, in Crossovers she really wouldn't be that unusual. Pretty sure there's already at least one robot pony there.