Favorite Cutie Mark Crusader(Fan fic help)

Favorite cutie mark crusader  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Favorite Cutie Mark Crusader

I am a sort of Universe's Contra, centered on keeping an equilibrium , I tended to like Applebloom, because she was the only of the CMC at series begginning, Then I drifted to Scootaloo, against all the scootabuse, and to troll scootabusers, then I drifted to Sweetie Belle against some lame jokes about her lack of brains meme... So, I vote to Sweetie, but I like the three kinda the same.

Share your story, Colt! I'd love to read it! :)

ummm can you tell us where it is? That is, if you dont mind.. *squeeek* :oops:

Well this comes in on the Third? chapter but please read the other chapters to.Just slide on over to Non-canon fiction and look for Scootaloo's Shrine Chapter One:The Favor and start there.

Here we go!

Scootaloo's Shrine: Chapter One

Very cute! That shrine reminded me of Helga's "Arnold" shrine from an old cartoon series called Hey Arnold. Hilarious!

Chapter Two

I thought the alarm clock at the start was funny, and Rainbow eating cupcakes always gets me giddy! Very clever! Oh and that Flutterstare at the end! Poor Scoots!

Chapter Three

Wow Scootaloo's grades are failing cause she's stalking Dash? PRICELESS!

Chapter Four

Wow, what a twist! How could Rainbow do that to her?!

Epilogue

I sense a cliffhanger ending here! Will Scootaloo start idolizing Pinkie?!

Colt, you are so creative. You really do have a natural knack for writing a story. I think your ideas are interesting, and you should keep writing and developing your skills as much as you can. You are going to be a fantastic author one day!

Here we go!

Scootaloo's Shrine: Chapter One

Very cute! That shrine reminded me of Helga's "Arnold" shrine from an old cartoon series called Hey Arnold. Hilarious!

Chapter Two

I thought the alarm clock at the start was funny, and Rainbow eating cupcakes always gets me giddy! Very clever! Oh and that Flutterstare at the end! Poor Scoots!

Chapter Three

Wow Scootaloo's grades are failing cause she's stalking Dash? PRICELESS!

Chapter Four

Wow, what a twist! How could Rainbow do that to her?!

Epilogue

I sense a cliffhanger ending here! Will Scootaloo start idolizing Pinkie?!

Colt, you are so creative. You really do have a natural knack for writing a story. I think your ideas are interesting, and you should keep writing and developing your skills as much as you can. You are going to be a fantastic author one day!

I'm taking a break right now but soon I'll start wrighting again.