Random stupid thing post time thing day what?

Bronynumber299

Hi I couldn't think of anything for the title so I made it the pinkiest.

So this morning I had an idea for a super cool (and maybe funny) thing I could make on photo shop but I hit a brick wall derp first.I didn't know you had to buy it and I can't for reasons.

Pony candy.

Awwwww yea I did it.If you want to make it (for some wierd reason) here are names types and the slogan thingys:

RARITY: NAME Raritys Indulgence TYPE Chocolate Bar SLOGAN The most generous tasting chocolate in Equestria.

TWILIGHT SPARKLE: NAME Twilights' Sparkles (As in twilight owns the sparkles just wanted to clear that up) TYPE Sparkle shaped gummies of varying colour and flavour SLOGAN So good it's magical

PINKIE PIE: NAME Pinkie Pie's cotton candy TYPE Cotton Candy(you don't say) SLOGAN So good it's funny

Wait I'm seeing a trend here.......... meh

FLUTTERSHY: NAME Fluttershy's Butterfly's TYPE Butterfly shaped hard candies of varying colour and flavour SLOGAN Even angel likes them

APPLEJACK: NAME Applejack's apples TYPE Sour apple shaped gummies coloured like apples (tastes like zap apples or peaches IDK) SLOGAN They're delicious we're Honest

RAINBOW DASH: NAME Rainbow's Dash TYPE Energy Drink (I know it's not a candy but it fits better than a skittles rip off) SLOGAN Be the fastest flyer in all of equestria

Yeah so thats it if you want I might try to make some background ponies for thier fans like me.

Actually, I think the "Rainbow Dash Energy Drink" fits her a LOT better than any candy would (unless it was a caffinated candy) and I could see if a major manufacturer appraoched the mane 6, that this would be the result. Very interesting idea :)

Luna: NAME Dark Side, TYPE: fine dark chocolates, SLOGAN: Takes you back a thousand years

Niiiiiiiiiice!

Actually, I think the "Rainbow Dash Energy Drink" fits her a LOT better than any candy would (unless it was a caffinated candy) and I could see if a major manufacturer appraoched the mane 6, that this would be the result. Very interesting idea :)

Thanks I already want to make the background ones too bad muffins aren't a candy