your cell phone.

Starfox64x

Sony Xperia Arc, its not too big, not too small. It's the right android phone for me. I have the whole season 1 of MLP on it so I can watch wherever I go.

I now have a decent Droid Optimus..er..prime..V..Good phone. Great camera and video recorder. Does everything well, but play games...BEFORE that, I had a VERY old phone, not 1, 2 or 3, but 4-Evers! I really must of had it for seven years. It didn't do anything well, except make phone calls, and it was sturdy as heck..I must have dropped it like a zillion times...From all sorts of distances. However, it did not survive my Derpy moment when I left it on top of my car for an entire summer day during a rainstorm. Derp. :P

...jeez, all you kids and your fancy toys.

Mine looks something like :

http://www.mobiledia.com/phones/images/lg/vx8360/vx8360-2.jpg

Behold, the LG VX8360.

It has a camera in it and I can text. I also have dig-dug on it which barely works due to lag.

It still works, I still use it.

Really you should be clamoring for ICS. It is just a lovely OS. I cannot imagine using Gingerbread or Froyo anymore. The feel and layout of ICS is just amazing. The steps Android has taken in the past few years has been nothing short of miraculous. And now with the possibility of Ubuntu when you connect your phone to a screen o_O. Oh dear me... I'm getting all hot under the collar. Google seems to aim to please. I can't wait for that to be implemented.

I missed this somehow...

I run Cyanogen Mod, and Google has long released the Specs for ICS, the evo falls within them, so I have no doubt the CYM team will release an ICS version soon enough. I've not really looked at it much since I use my phone mostly for music (if my iPod supported folders instead of organizing everything by ID3 tag, I might have just stuck with it and my dumbphone, but my tags are all severely lacking and itunes improperly tagged a LOT of my music), occasional texting, and tethering (and to notify me of new email), so I look at it as "dont fix what isnt broken" until my last evo died on me (bizarely 3G radio died, but 1x and 4g both still worked, along with WiFi --- didn't check bluetooth since my only use for it was a headset with like a 1-hour battery life...) I was still using Froyo and it was still working fine, honestly I saw no major changes in Gingerbread that made a difference. Now, on my Tablet, which I use a LOT, that one I might pay more attention to updates on.

I know nothing of this 'ubuntu when you connect a screen' thing, but seeing that I use ubuntu on my desktop a lot, I will be looking into it, certainly sounds interesting...