Simple Location Question...

Ashton

Opps, I should have updated this...

By "Campus" I mean where they live and train when they're not out performing, maybe "Main Base" or "Headquarters" would have been a better term...

and I asked about it in chat and Skye and Rob said it would probably be in Cloudsdale (which makes an interesting point of my wonderbolt app now since I said Streak has a house in cloudsdale but lives on the WB campus...)

Well, if it wasn't mentioned in the show then we won't know. But if its the training areas, yeah they prolly might have one in cloudsdale and possibly one in canterlot. But that's just speculation on my end.

My personal thought on this is "Do they want privacy" or "do they want access for all their fans"? Because the former would be best served by cloudsdale as 2/3 of the population cant easily get there, but on the other paw, if they WANT their fans to be able to see them, they'd want it on the ground to allow access to Earth Ponies and Unicorns... (amusing contrast in one of my stories, the "evil wonderbolts" have a campus on a soot-cloud above a volcano to keep people away, whole the "real wonderbolts" have one located directly under cloudsdale so that none of their fans are excluded)

I guess we always assumed it was 'somewhere in Cloudsdale'. They all have different houses, but they get together to train frequently. They're kind of like a sports team in that way; they have their own houses and lives outside of the Wonderbolts, but travel (and train) with the team when necessary.

I guess we always assumed it was 'somewhere in Cloudsdale'. They all have different houses, but they get together to train frequently. They're kind of like a sports team in that way; they have their own houses and lives outside of the Wonderbolts, but travel (and train) with the team when necessary.

If we discount the fanon that they're part of the military, that actually makes a lot more sense than my idea of them all living together 24/7 *except* for their personal vacations... (though head-canon is staying that way because it makes writing fics so much easier! lol)

If we discount the fanon that they're part of the military, that actually makes a lot more sense than my idea of them all living together 24/7 *except* for their personal vacations... (though head-canon is staying that way because it makes writing fics so much easier! lol)

Lolno, they are not military. I've heard them compared to the Blue Angeles.