Madden

Skye

Last updated April 9th, 2011.

Is this summary good? Or... What kinds of other things could you be wondering about Madden in his 'free time'?

Also, I'm a little torn between whether to make Hoofball it's own sport, (which is really is)

or traditional kickball with pony characters.

I think he looks alright to me now, but I'll leave it up to the powers that be to decide!

Just alright? Just tell me what you think!

TELLMETELLMETELLMETELLMETELLMETELLMETELLMETELLME!

I know Meow and Ashi are handling the Mane cast characters personally, but I don't see any major problems or faults with this application, I think its coming together. You might consider moving the videos and larger pictures to the bottom of the post, that would prevent the rest of the bio getting 'lost'.

You could also delve deeper into his history (make some up) about how he found his cutie mark, past events that he has announced, and perhaps future dreams? A new stadium, or perhaps a bigger event for all of Equestria that he dreams of announcing for?

You could also delve deeper into his history (make some up) about how he found his cutie mark, past events that he has announced, and perhaps future dreams? A new stadium, or perhaps a bigger event for all of Equestria that he dreams of announcing for?

I struggle a little bit with trying to not over-do it. He wouldn't be too much fun if he literally lived, breathed, ate, slept sports. So as far as his dreams? I fell like his dream job has pretty much been met.

I definitely plan to update his backstory with deeper material. But I'd rather add it when I feel an inspiration I see in his character arising, and not write it now just to put something down.

I think it would help other RP'ers interact with this character if they could have some idea of areas that he can grow. No one ever stops growing or learning, we just deal with different types of problems at different points in our life. That's why I was trying to encourage you to develop something open-ended for this character so that other people may come up with ideas in how to interact with him- and even through RP suggest themes along the lines of growth you have laid out.

Right now it feels like its lacking that open-ended factor for potential growth, and that gives this character a stunted feeling. If he's not looking for anything, then he's gone stagnant. Its possible for something to come up in RP; but i'd prefer you to have some direction/plan with where you will be taking him, rather than relying on RP to suggest something your interested in.

However, thats just me- there are other people who can approve as well :3

• 4 weeks later...

Yes.

I am taking Manestream's feedback into consideration, but I still am waiting on approval too. Any extra feedback would be gravy!

For his age you can just put Stallion, you don't need the adult part. A Stallion IS an adult...so it's kind of repeating the same thing.

In the Character Summary, you say, the Young Flyer Competition. I believe it's actually called, the Best Young Flyers Competition. You also say 'spokesman', when it should be spokespony. :D

I also don't think you need to put 'and ESRN' in the title, since ESRN is not a name of the character.

Other than that, it looks good, but you'll have to wait for Meow's final approval.

• 4 weeks later...

Will this character be moved to the Pegasus subforum because of the new discussions about background ponies not considered cast?