New Idea For an Episode

Bronynumber299

Okay okay. Sooooo here is the dealio.I have an idea for a new episode.Rainbow Dash and Rarity get in a fight then they both go to Twilight for help because Rarity feels that Rainbow will be happy if she was just gone then she threatens to actully go and Twilight then is trying to make them both happy and is torn apart between the two trying to figure out which one to help.Then Twilight just can't decide and tries to get her other friends to help. I'm suggesting this because it happened to me once .But what do think about the idea do think it's good I don't care if you hated it.

It's an interesting idea, though I think it should pare Dash and AJ or Rarity and AJ, since Dash and Rarity get along fairly well (even if it's mostly "we dont talk much") while AJ plays up the opposite in Rarity's personality and mirrors Dash's personality right back at her... (Of course, AJ and Dash would never go to twilight for help, they'd just duke it out themselves in one manner or another...)

I agree, though, cute idea, look forward to seeing where you take it, op!

It's an interesting idea, though I think it should pare Dash and AJ or Rarity and AJ, since Dash and Rarity get along fairly well (even if it's mostly "we dont talk much") while AJ plays up the opposite in Rarity's personality and mirrors Dash's personality right back at her... (Of course, AJ and Dash would never go to twilight for help, they'd just duke it out themselves in one manner or another...)

I agree, though, cute idea, look forward to seeing where you take it, op!

Well only twilight would work because Pinkie Pie would tell them to laugh it offf and fluttershy welll she's fluttershy.But I think your right AJ and dash would just duke it out.Plus I thought about Rarity is more dramatic and fragile-ish understand the choice.

It sounds like a cute idea! I think you should write a fanfic about it and share it with us.

Hmmmm if I do It won't be for a while because I have about three chapters left in Scootaloo's shrine and I do still have to do The Background Six but I might postpone that if it's gonna be as awesome as I hope. maybe I should put up a topic in writing discusion.I would love to hear your ideas for fanfics actully I'll do that right now.