Holly Bell

Name: Holly Bell

Species: Unicorn

Pelt Color: Light Purple

Mane/Tail Color & Style: her mane is bright white with streaks of purple, She keeps her mane in a ponytail like applejack does

Eye Color: Matching her coat

(all of her purple is the same exact purple, eyes, coat and mane)

Cutie Mark: 3 daffodils

Physique: She is small like her aunt, but not quite as tiny for her age as Lily is

Residence: Lily's tree house outside Ponyville

Occupation: She is a child and her job is to find what she's good at and have fun!

Motivation: Holly is the type of pony who just loves experiences, she will try anything once and say what she means. She wants to experience as many things as she can.

Likes: Lily's garden and all of her flowers, Poof the cat, Her brother Sunny, Reading, tea

Dislikes: heavy rainstorms, the color black, boring days, being told what to do by ponies her age or younger than her

Character Summary: Holly's personality is a mix of her brother's and her aunt Lily's, she has a rough and tumble active side and a quiet side. Holly is just as happy playing sports and getting dirty in the mud with her brother as she is reading a book in the house, she's not dainty like her aunt is. Although she is small in size she tries to act like a little toughie so ponies don't underestimate her and she stands up for what she believes in. Of course if her brother is around he wouldn't let anybody fight with her, she appreciates the protection but tries to act cool like she could handle things on her own. Her special talent is flower arranging and caring for flowers so she helps her aunt in the garden all the time. She loves playing with Poof but she sometimes wishes there was a pet in the house that was just hers.

Holly lives with her Aunt Lily and her twin brother Sun Burst in Lily's tree house. Their parents live in Fillydelphia but because Holly and Sunny were involved in a few misunderstandings at school their parents thought it might be best if the two of them lived with their aunt for a while. Aunt Lily's house is also a great place for Holly to work in her natural talent of arranging and taking care of flowers because of Lily's big garden and her flower business.

RP color: color=#BD33A4

Here is a link to her brother, Sunny:

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://equestria.electronook.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=810">viewtopic.php?f=17&t=810</a><!-- l -->

207824_10150564737085788_703185787_18290171_4461531_n.jpg

The absolutely amazing sarcatsic drew these two for me!

Your application looks pretty good!

Why does she live with her aunt though? Maybe a quick background history of where she and her brother came from. You know, how they got where they are today.

Also, if you could, between each category (name/age/species/etc.) could you put a space so it'll be easier to read? That, or bold each category. Thanks!

Alright these two twin characters are "okay". But they don't seem to click evenly.

Just some questions and things to consider.

Could you explain more about why they had to move to Lily's? Were their parents weather ponies who were just to busy to care for their foals? Fillydelphia isn't a dangerous city by any means. Populated with more than just ponies, did their parents not want them around other species? Perfectly friendly place. Just young and busy! Specially since it's near the beach. C:

Why is their aunt a Unicorn pony when her nieces are pegasusi? What does their aunt do differently with her work in ponyville to be able to take care of two young foals where their parents couldn't?

Alright these two twin characters are "okay". But they don't seem to click evenly.

Just some questions and things to consider.

Could you explain more about why they had to move to Lily's? Were their parents weather ponies who were just to busy to care for their foals? Fillydelphia isn't a dangerous city by any means. Populated with more than just ponies, did their parents not want them around other species? Perfectly friendly place. Just young and busy! Specially since it's near the beach. C:

Why is their aunt a Unicorn pony when her nieces are pegasusi? What does their aunt do differently with her work in ponyville to be able to take care of two young foals where their parents couldn't?

What do you mean click evenly?

Them moving to Lily's was a decision their parents made because Fillydelphia is a really busy place and they wanted the foals to grow up somewhere more suburban, they also thought it would be a good idea to have Holly live with Lily because their special talents go so well together and they thought it would be the best place for Holly. So both Sunny and Holly moved to Ponyville because the twins are really close and didn't want to be separated.

Is there a problem with Lily being a unicorn and the twins being Pegasusi? I figured since she isn't their mother that it would be fine

Lily's job is mainly maintaining her garden so she has enough flowers for any shops in ponyville that would like them so she spends a lot of her working time at home. I made them a little older, right on the edge of foal/filly so that they didn't need to be supervised all of the time, I can call them a Filly and Colt if that would be better.

Edit: I was originally going to give them their own parents in Ponyville but I felt like that was too many characters for me and I'd never really PLAY the parents but the two of them needed some place to stay so I decided I could integrate them into Lily's already made character. If making them Lily's niece and nephew is going to be too much of a pain maybe I could make their parents as kind of background never really RPed characters in ponyville... I think by trying to make things less complicated I made things more complicated... oops

>Is there a problem with Lily being a unicorn and the twins being Pegasusi? I figured since she isn't their mother that it would be fine

That's what I mean by not clicking evenly. It just doesn't seem to make a whole lot of sense the Aunt is a unicorn and their mother is a Pegasus. Just doesn't follow up if you know what I mean?

It makes a little more sense to want them in a suburban area, maybe we can give that a little more influence? Like they get into trouble in fillydelphia at school or something. Not completely rebellious or anything mind you, even a misunderstanding. Their parents could be all "We think it might be better for you to stay with your aunt and go to Ponyville School for a while" idea. C: Ties them more into the world and makes it mesh easier. Also because the pegasus ponies have talents for garden too it would be helpful for them to learn more responsibility by helping their aunt taking care of her garden. C:

Is there a problem with Lily being a unicorn and the twins being Pegasusi? I figured since she isn't their mother that it would be fine

Well, if the twins' parents are Pegasi, and their aunt is a Unicorn, it would just mean that for their grandparents, one would have to be a Unicorn and one a Pegasus...unless there was adoption somewhere along the line.

>Is there a problem with Lily being a unicorn and the twins being Pegasusi? I figured since she isn't their mother that it would be fine

That's what I mean by not clicking evenly. It just doesn't seem to make a whole lot of sense the Aunt is a unicorn and their mother is a Pegasus. Just doesn't follow up if you know what I mean?

It makes a little more sense to want them in a suburban area, maybe we can give that a little more influence? Like they get into trouble in fillydelphia at school or something. Not completely rebellious or anything mind you, even a misunderstanding. Their parents could be all "We think it might be better for you to stay with your aunt and go to Ponyville School for a while" idea. C: Ties them more into the world and makes it mesh easier. Also because the pegasus ponies have talents for garden too it would be helpful for them to learn more responsibility by helping their aunt taking care of her garden. C:

Ok I like that ^^ if it makes things better I'm alright with making the twins unicorns, I just didn't want to play 3 unicorns together... I like ponies that fly :D I get that for the sake of continuity sometimes you just need to change things though.

I like the trouble in school idea, I could see Holly yelling at ponies a little too easily and Sunny accidentally making a misunderstanding get worse because he's a bit big and unintentionally intimidating (even though he's a big teddy bear at heart)

Thanks for helping me work things out Ashi :) sometimes you've just gotta talk out character concepts to get a final character that actually makes sense

Edit:

Well, if the twins' parents are Pegasi, and their aunt is a Unicorn, it would just mean that for their grandparents, one would have to be a Unicorn and one a Pegasus...unless there was adoption somewhere along the line.

Ooooo would this work?

Gotta love the power of brain storming!! <3

I'm really glad to have helped. C:

I'll give you some time to tweak the profiles and I'll come back to give them a once over! Post when you've updated them!

Edit: I guess it could work, just please be careful with it. The aunt can be a unicorn from their grand parents, the mom a pegasus with a pegasus husband which explains why both of the foals are pegasusi.

Gotta love the power of brain storming!! <3

I'm really glad to have helped. C:

I'll give you some time to tweak the profiles and I'll come back to give them a once over! Post when you've updated them!

Edit: I guess it could work, just please be careful with it. The aunt can be a unicorn from their grand parents, the mom a pegasus with a pegasus husband which explains why both of the foals are pegasusi.

I think I'm just going to make them unicorns, I can see how it might confuse people in RPs if they don't take the time to really read the profiles and I don't want things to get way too complicated, it's alright.

If the twins are Unicorns, at least one of their parents has to be a Unicorn.

lol that's fine! the whole reason I'm giving them to Lily is so I don't have to actually MAKE their parents

Okay, just making sure you were aware of that.

Ok thanks :)

who knows... maybe some time in the future I will make their parents (and then even more complicated confusing family ties will happen :D )

MLPT it means the Aunt is staying a unicorn, she's making the parent ponies in fillydelphia unicorns so they would have unicorn foals.

I know, but I didn't know if RC had any plans for the parents that involved them being Pegasi, because the twins originated as Pegasi.

Just making sure that a problem won't arise in the future.