Spotlight [Final]

I will be keeping this character. I want to finish her, I'm just tapped for ideas atm.

If you're having trouble, maybe use this for ideas on what you could add?

Character Summary:

Anything else you would like to say about your character!

Here are a few things this section should contain, as well as anything and everything else about your character:

History – Where were they born and how did they spend their early life?

Parents – Who are they, and what did they do? Where are they now, how often do they see their child, are they proud of them? Things like that.

Cutie Mark Story – What is your pony's Cutie Mark? When/how did they get it? What does it mean to them? What does it mean to other ponies?

Flaws – Where in life has your pony failed (or succeeded)? How have those events made them stronger, how did they overcome those points when they messed up? How do they feel about them today? How have those times changed them as a pony?

Personality - What is your pony like as an individual? Are they generally free-spirited and happy go-lucky? Maybe morose? Perhaps a quirky sense of humor or enthusiastic? How much zest for life do they seem to have? Are they fast-talkers or slow talkers? Easily distracted or very focused? Serious or random?

Whats up, Blaze. Long time no hear! Anyway, Spotlight's app seems kind of short sighted compared to other apps. She seems more open I guess I'm just not used to seeing apps "lacking" in information. Do you plan to complete the last part? History, cutie mark, flaws,etc. It would be kind of cool though to have her past a secret that's revealed during RP, but now she just seems so....average.

I'm not a great writer myself (just look at my apps XD) so I'm not sure how to make it "better."

Oh! Hope you get over your writer's block as well! I can see a lot of potential with this character. Will you also be making apps for some of the members in her troupe?

Whats up, Blaze. Long time no hear! Anyway, Spotlight's app seems kind of short sighted compared to other apps. She seems more open I guess I'm just not used to seeing apps "lacking" in information. Do you plan to complete the last part? History, cutie mark, flaws,etc. It would be kind of cool though to have her past a secret that's revealed during RP, but now she just seems so....average.

I'm not a great writer myself (just look at my apps XD) so I'm not sure how to make it "better."

Oh! Hope you get over your writer's block as well! I can see a lot of potential with this character. Will you also be making apps for some of the members in her troupe?

Oh she's done done, look again, pal