Threads not loading...

Ashton

Anyone else getting frustrated? About 1 in 20 clicks I do I get a error page:

Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data.

it then takes me about 5 reloads before the page opens. They tend to come in blocks, I'll get a dozen pages giving me this error within 5 minutes, then I'll be find for a while, it's almost never just 1 single error...

My side or server side? I'm not at all familiar with this error...

It's server-sided. I've already tested on three connections. (My internet, phone 3G, and different provider phone 3G) On all of them, I get an error every so often. It's probably a coincidence, but it happens the most in the RP section.

In Firefox I'm getting a "Connection was reset while loading" error every so often. So yeah, it's server sided ,and it's not just you.

I ran into a few of these this week, maybe for like 10-20 minutes a day I couldn't connect. I didn't get any yesterday or today though :D It only happens to me when i first try to open the website. It has never happened to me while I was already on the site and just clicking on a thread.

These problems are caused simply because we've out-grown our server.

Our little CPU is having to handle a heck of alot at USA peak-times and will cause your 500 errors.

Upgrading the CPU soon.

DO NOT hit refresh multiple times.

Wait a few secs/mins then refresh. If you do multiple times, you're sending more and more requests to the server so it'll take longer to catch up with a hundred user's requests.