a gamer broney? ee-yep.

synkyd

yes, I am the newest member of your humble community. and a gamer. sure, not unheard of, but coming from tf2, a tad bit unusual. and btw hello!

5 facts about me;

1; Im at the 2nd stage of bronyhood. mlp has brought tears of joy to my eyes. kudos to laurren Faust for this show and fosters!

2: currently, Garry's mod and tf2 are my current games.

3: im fairly sarcastic, but not in a rude way. Trust me, i don't leave my manners off the internet.

Edited by synkyd

Hello there, and welcome to Canterlot.com! :)

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I generally go by Tales for short. I happen to be just one of the many awesome staff members Please feel free to message any of us with any questions you have, or you can just leave another comment here! Oh, but I have a question for you first! How is it that you found your way to Canterlot?

:Luna: If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the Site Rules so you're up to speed! :RDash:

:Luna: If you are an artist, musician, writer, or something else artsy, the Creativity section is for you!

:Luna: If you're a Roleplayer, or if you're just curious about it it, the Roleplaying rules and guides is where you should begin.

:Luna: Oh ya, and don't forget about the Chatroom! There are generally 10-30 bronies in there at one time, just hanging out and chatting. It's a great place to make new friends.

That may seem like a lot to take in, but don't worry! :o You can feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff members know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Canterlot! :)

If you're into gaming, we do have a Games Arcade.

Arguably, TF2 is a staple of the brony community (and visa versa), especially this one. In fact, you'll be hard-pressed to find anypony who doesn't play it or at least understand the references. Welcome to Canterlot!

In fact, you'll be hard-pressed to find anypony who doesn't play it or at least understand the references.

I don't play it or understand any of the references, though I know it is a pretty robust gaming group!

How many points do I receive?

Hudda hudda huh!!*

** Welcome to canterlot! Pyro is best pony.

I don't play it or understand any of the references, though I know it is a pretty robust gaming group!

How many points do I receive?

1 point for a frag, 2 for a headshot or a backstab.

We have an unofficial Canterlot steam group, too: Friends of Canterlot. It being unofficial and all, keep in mind it is outside of any jurisdiction here, but every player on there, save for a few stragglers, are members. We have a LOT of tf2 fans here.