G'day everyone, im new

kunio18

helloy everyone im a new member here just joined and i think mlp is the best thing ever, i came here looking for people to talk to about the show :D

i heard that this place was freidnly and that the brony community is a good thing to be part of, so im trying it out for myself, im addicted to the show and cant get enough of it, so hopefully being here i can meet alot of fellow bronies and share thoughts and opinons about the show and the ponys ect.

Thanks again :)

thank you luna, well i just googled My little pony FiM forums and found two of which to choose from, one was the official MLP FiM Forums and the other link was to canterlot, so i did a 50/50 pick of chance and decided to come here over much debate with myself. i really hope to enjoy it :)

Oh you will enjoy it here, trust me! I LOVE this place...In fact I spend almost all day here RPing and talking to ponies about ponies!

Welcome welcome welcome a fine welcome to you!

ahhhh thanks so much, ive heard alot of rumors that this place is brillaint for bronies and pegasisters alike, and that the community fan base is huge and that everyone respects, cares and tollerates everything anypony says. so after being a fan for over a month i decided to give it a shot,

i feel proud to be a member of the herd !

It would seem luck was on your side when you made that random choice :blah: Welcome to Canterlot, I'm pleasantly surprised that you ventured beyond the Introductions forum.

i heard that this place was freidnly and that the brony community is a good thing to be part of

Hiya! (^_^) Exact reason that I was eager to join! <3

With other things I love, I've never joined a forum for since the actual community wasn't much, but fellow lovers of MLP have a high reputation of being super radiant with friendship and happy thoughts. 8D SoooOoO, I'd much like to gravitate toward all of that. :D

Hiya! (^_^) Exact reason that I was eager to join! <3

With other things I love, I've never joined a forum for since the actual community wasn't much, but fellow lovers of MLP have a high reputation of being super radiant with friendship and happy thoughts. 8D SoooOoO, I'd much like to gravitate toward all of that. :D

i couldn't have worded it better myself, now ive seen how everyone is like friendly and happy on here its a big change from the forums that i was on before this one.

just a all in all nicer community, here to stay ;)