Question about 'Adult Beverages' in Equestria...

Ashton

This is something I was kicking around with a friend of mine, we know alcohol exists, and presumably there is a thriving beer industry, considering ponies like their grains and much beer tends to have a 'grain-y' taste...

What kinds of alcohol is allowed in the RPs? I'd presume if the characters were dining at a fancy restaraunt, that wine would be served, but what about just sitting at home? what about if they did go to a bar? Could they even get drunk? (either a tragic or hilarious idea, depending on the character...)

While it's obvious that ponies will have and consume alcohol of various types and quantities, the focus and point of the roleplay is not supposed to be about drinking and such. It can be a little fun to have fun with some ponies getting drunk and hammered, but we're not going to write a list of 'this is allowed, that is not allowed' because it'd be kind of silly. If you're going to allow alcohol at all, then pretty much it comes down to what would ponies be likely to invent and consume? But keep in mind that minors are using the board, too, and we shouldn't be glorifying the virtues of getting smashed. That's kinda not 'Acceptable for All Ages'.

I think it may be fine, so long as it's like a joke. Not to get your pony harmed, but as some thing to make it silly. like it's the end of a RP and they they all rest in a Tavern or some thing, and you end it off with you now less the sober pony walking in to a wall thinking it was the door.

But that is just me.