Hello Everypony!

FlimFlam

Hello There! I suppose I should start with the introductions, so I'm FlimFlam. For short either Flim or Flam would work, but anyways, try to guess my favorite episode. Go on, I dare you.

I am actually a very recent brony, with not more then a few weeks under my belt. During these few weeks, I've already watched the entire first season, and quite a bit of season 2. Anyways, I became interested in the show for a number of reasons. First off I've seen a couple of parodies and one of my friends is also a brony, so I thought I'd check out the hubbub. Turns out I loved the show. I found this site after google searching a roleplay site for MLP. I do have some experience with RP sites, and I have a tendency to obsess over a show to the point where I insert my own characters into the show. Not anything completely odd, but it makes RPing fun.

As for interests, I play DnD, Guitar (though I'm not very good), chess, and British humor (NI). So, yeah, that's pretty much it.

I would guess that your favorite episode is Over a Barrel, given the evidence. :D

You enjoy chess? Wonderful, we'll have to play sometime. With high stakes, of course.

Aha! it seems you have pieced together the clues! As it would appear, you win this round...

But the war is yet to be fought!

(Just so were clear, I have no idea what I'm talking about either)

(Also, ShaleCrow - Another DnD player? The fun has been doubled!)

The fun has been doubled!

Squared, actually.

I suspect that there are quite a few D&D (and future D&D) players on this site. While Dungeons and Dragons, and roleplaying games as a whole, [is/are] generally not as labour intensive as drawing, music, painting, sculpting, writing, and such, [it is/they are] still a means of exercising one's creativity and imagination, and, as such, tend(s) to go hand in hand (and hoof in hoof :) ) with things that excite the heart and mind, such as My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic.

For myself, one of the things that encouraged me to give the show more than a passing glance was discovering some artwork depicting the characters in D&D tropes complete with stat'd character sheets. That, coupled with all the memes, brony vids, and other artwork, sufficiently ignited my curiosity. Several hours, episodes, and a plethora of pony-themed music videos later I was :kissy: . Even now, whenever I'm in a bad mood, all I have to do is think about something from the show and I'll start to smile so hard my face hurts. There's just something about those candy-coloured ponies that just sends my Grinch packing.

Anyways, welcome to the foal'd. I, ahem, look forward to:

thee op-poor-tune-a-tee, to role or roll with thee,

be you Flim (or Flam), or the World-Famous Flim Flam brothers,

or any other ponies in the Canterlot Community and Role-Pla-ay!

YEAH !

:D

TaoTzu - Wow, at this rate the fun will be doubled, squared, and multiplied by 7! Also,

Look at what we've got here, RP-er of mine, its the same on every site!

Members with good taste, not a waste, without a pointless post to be found!

Maybe they're not aware of what I can bring to this lack of despair

Well the key to this conundrum now I will shaareee!

Oh, I bring opportunity to this very community!

As Flim or Flam or the soon-to-be-famous FlimFlam member!... (Trails off to dance number)

ShyShy - Will do! ...oh, if that's okay with you. I don't wan't to be a burden. Sorry.

Well, now there are two possible options stemming from this

1. A coincidence

or

2. An evil scientist in Utah has perfected the cloning process.

Also thanks for the welcome! ;-)