Dear Canterlot,

NeonVictorian

I felt the need to leave a quick message here, a bit of a thank you- with a lot to thank for.

Canterlot has become a very special place to me, it's hard to express how one simple place has indirectly changed my life so much. How something so seemingly, trivial... one single role playing website, can have such a profound impact on one's own personal life. The more I think about it, I will never be able to thank Tales enough for inviting me here- even though we've hardly shared 3 sentences ever, I can't show how glad I am that you've inadvertantly opened the gateway to the path of a new life for me.

Before I get too carried away on that and everyone reading thinks I've lost my sanity- I have to just say that, this place, has become home to me. I never really fit in many places in school, mostly staying to myself, and when I found this place, after meeting such warm hearts- Grim, Sherly, Survey, Robi; I had finally found a place where I felt welcomed- a place that I actually had a part in. Somewhere finally... right for me.

Since that point, so much has changed in so little time. Canterlot paved the way for me to find the man I am now happier than none other to call my Brother. Someone who has played a role in my life so invaluble, that even that of my own family and (ashamed to say this) parents have actually done for me at this point in my life. Someone who I can always count on, no matter how big, small, or even silly the problem may be- and someone that I know will always, always be there without end. Someone... the only one, who has ever gotten me to believe in myself, and given me something to drive for in my own life.

Thank you big brother- I love you

Canterlot after this long ceases to amaze me and change my life in its own indirect ways. Right now, I type this in my room in complete silence. That is to say, excluding the snoring of my own roommate behind me. Thanks to Canterlot playing the gracious host of the stage on which fate shows her face- Ive met (yet another) friend I would become close with. Convience would have it that he could find a place to stay here and a new beginning for the both of us.

I feel that I have found my true home, and as silly as it may be to say this about a simple online site- I find no home could be better. Sure we may go through the rough moments and scratchy patches of life here, but, hey? What's a family without a little drama? Things happen- yet it's the fact that throughout all of these things, we remain together for the most part. I can know that, something will always await me at Canterlot- whether it be a loving brother- or the comfortable wings of a Dash-smitten friend- warm huggles in the confetti vat or even being pinged by a certain peryton showing his affection to a ghost or toaster. Canterlot has found its way into my heart, and I hope I can say I've done the same for it,

To All of you- To Canterlot-

Thank you- I love you all <3

Cuddles~

• Like 8

Well I could really call Canterlot to my new home too afther the My little pony Arena since I spend more time here and there. Maybe the My little Arena was the place I first enter to the national MLP fandom and I learnt a lot about it there but I left it. I like here that Canterlot isn't overpopulated so more familiarcommunity. What I rally enjoy is how innovative forum it is.

Canterlot guarantier many ways to communicating here and it always changing which guarantier to it won't be boring to me.

I rally like here to it's not a buisness forum either.

Well today I got a nother great experience. :D When I forst came up here i found a new private message in my forum inbox and later I lkearned that it was from a new hungarian pegasister who registered here a few days ago and she found me. :-o When I say new than I mean I never met with her on any big pony forum or on the forum of the hungarian brony community where I'm a member too so you can never know who you will meet here tomorrow. :)