Hidey-Ho Neeeiiighbors!

deleteaccountpls

About Myself: Whoo! First post and I've already managed to come up with a lame thread title! Sooo yeah, I am Muffin Top, nice to meetcha! And in case you're curious about the name, I picked it not so much because I'm a Derpy fan but because I'm a Seinfeld fan and my name references the episode "The Muffin Tops," and also because I've also had a joking obsession with muffins which actually predates Derpy by a few years. Anyways, I reside in the U.S. and my hobbies include gaming, movies, screwing around on the internet, and occasional reading. My all time favorite movie is The Seven Samurai, favorite game is Okami, and my current favorite TV show other than MLP is The Walking Dead.

How I found Canterlot.com: Google, 'nuff said.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Really isn't much to how I became a fan, I pretty much just saw a few images about it here and there, then watched some clips from it on Youtube, then suddenly I'm watching full episodes of Season 1 on there as well. Although how I first heard about it is quite interesting. A friend of mine sent me a message on AIM saying, "Help me." Now this particular friend had been going through a tough time recently so this kind of scared me so I was panicked asking what's wrong and she replies, "I'm watching My Little Pony!" So after reprimanding her for making me worry she says, "I'm watching it and I'm enjoying it… this is NOT okay for me." So then I tell her to stop watching it then, and she says "I can't!" At the time I found this entire experience odd, but I soon came to understand what exactly she meant very clearly a few months later…

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle
I'd also like to take the time to note that on the list for favorite ponies I noticed that Spike and Pinkie Pie were not listed. Now I'm going to just assume that Spike isn't listed because it's common knowledge that Spike is, in fact, the best pony… But now Pinkie Pie? What the buck?! You admins have no souls! :sad: But since I had to pick at least one pony from the list in order to post, I just picked them all, since I like all the ones listed equally.

Soooo, that's about all there is to say about me. As for RPing, I do RP quite frequently, but I haven't done an MLP-themed RP yet, I'm still working on fleshing out my OC, trying to figure out what kind of personality he should have and such. Other than that, I guess all there is left to say is that I'm glad to be here and I hope to have fun and make lotsa friends!^^

Pinkie isn't there under Pinkamena Diane Pie? Hm, she must not have made it out of the castle then. I'll have to find her later. In the meantime, welcome to Canterlot!