Dare to Compare

Rosewind

all of my stuff on my computer is in one folder on my desktop, so I wouldn't know XD I'll have to sort through it one day :^l

EDIT: does my own artwork count as pony stuff? because I'd probably have a pretty fat pony folder then. art program files take up a ton of space

I don't download a lot of pony stuff.

I watch the episodes on the Hub and then on Youtube when I re-watch them. Pictures I like mostly just go into my deviantART, favorites, not actually on my computer.

I have all the songs from the show downloaded, but that's not much in terms of disc space. Fanfics and the few pictures I do have downloaded don't take up much space either.

So yeah, I'd be surprised if I have even a full GB of pony stuff on my computer

All of the art I make is pixels, typically smaller than 150x150 and rarely more than 24 colors. A finished piece might be a couple kilobytes. I don't have my folder handy, but I'm guessing no more than 1 MB for all my art.

Stuff I've saved from around the net? Well, that's not impressively large OR small.

I'm sure I could beat rosewind if I fished stuff outta my trash can (I use it for extra storage for things I wouldn't care about if I lost XD). one of my art files usually takes up around 30 mb (mb are smaller than gb and bigger than kb, right?)

I would sort out my stuff now, but I'm only allowed on my computer on weekends D:

don't hold me to that. I don't trust my late night mental math, especially when it's based on guesses XD

The worst it ever got was like 16 gigs and then I got rid of it all and then got another 12 gigs like 3 months later, then I had my hard drive die and now it's a manageable 4 gigs. So if you do the math, if they were pony pictures, you'd be toast.

Nice one, Dashie! I concede.

I was about where you are, except my old system decided to die last week and what I posted was only what I've managed to re-gather in the last three days.

Current champ is 42.3 GB! Do we have a challenger that can take down this monster?!

Itunes:

All current FiM eps (SD and HD – except for S02E21, which only has SD right now I guess) – 67.3 GB

Cerulean Blue by Replacer – 11.1 MB

You’re Gonna Go Far Kid by The Outspring Rainbow Dash Pitch Shift (Normal Speed and Sped Up), Rainbow Dash’s Theme by Amin Sadrzadeh, Smile by Pinkie Pie, Giggle at the Ghostly Rock by Claire Anne Carr - 29.2 MB

Documents:

Cupcakes by Sergeant Sprinkles – 96.0 KB

Rocket to Insanity by (I forgot the author `^^) – 96.0 KB

MLP Power Point Presentation by Syel (Canterlot Member) – 15.4 MB

Random Fanfic Ideas by Me – 20.0 KB

FiM Vectors – 16.0 MB

Screencaps/Wallpapers/Avatars/Fanart – 36.9 MB

My Fanart – 7.12 MB

Well, without the episodes, it doesn’t even add up to a 1 GB. `^^