im stupid soooo >_>

sevofthesands

Long story short: It's mostly slice-of-life kind of stuff, pony A meets pony B and they chat for a while, maybe go get something to eat, then go their separate ways. Very much like the show, very friendship/relations based. As long as it's PG it's all good.

As for actual rules, unfortunately I can't find the actual "rules thread", but a good substitute could be the character application guide and the links found in there, as well as just poking around in the actual RP threads.

Unfortunately, as Tales said, unless you actually ask a specific question, I can't do much more than that.

You're not stupid! It's better to ask a question once and look silly than never ask and remain ignorant forever.

You say you know what role-playing is, but since it's a pretty broad term, I think you're curious how people role-play here. I recommend you look over some of the RP threads in progress, and that should give you a good idea of how to play the game, especially with other people.

Good luck!

You don't have to do _just_ relationship RPs. I'm currently involved in a couple that have a story-line. A group of foal friends have built an air-ship out of scrap wood and a cloud and are tooling around playing at being air-pirates looking for adventure. In another, Prince Blueblood is getting a 'sharp' lesson in jousting and not being such a jerk. Or Friends in the Clouds, where a group of pegasi stopped a raging thundercloud that had become aware and was storming down on Cloudsdale.