How long does it take usually for a mod to look over an application?

sleeps

N00B question ho!!!

Anyway I know that a lot of people submit characters and it must take the 2 or 3 mods I have seen running around the application center a lot of energy to accepted and edit applications, but Is it usually about a 2-3 week waiting period usually on characters before a mod will look them over and approve them for the mane RP? Or have I just run into a particularly busy week with my characters?

(Now that I think about it it seems that the main people are MyLittlePonyTales, Armony, and Skye)

Skye does final approval on Applications, always.

I'm the only Moderator that helps with assessing apps, all of the other staff who work on them are Helpstaff.

We don't like to let apps go more than 3 days or so before someone comments on them, but sometimes life does get in the way.

All of the staff on Canterlot.com do so on a volunteer basis. That means that between family, school, friends, and other stuff, this is what we're doing. No, we don't get paid to staff here, we do it because we want to. In return, we ask for patience, especially during the Application process when people seem to get antsy. Most of the staff started off as regular users, so try to imagine how you'd like to be treated in such a situation.

In short, there is no set time limit to how long it will take your Application to be approved, it just depends on what's going on in our lives.

Skye does final approval on Applications, always.

I'm the only Moderator that helps with assessing apps, all of the other staff who work on them are Helpstaff.

We don't like to let apps go more than 3 days or so before someone comments on them, but sometimes life does get in the way.

All of the staff on Canterlot.com do so on a volunteer basis. That means that between family, school, friends, and other stuff, this is what we're doing. No, we don't get paid to staff here, we do it because we want to. In return, we ask for patience, especially during the Application process when people seem to get antsy. Most of the staff started off as regular users, so try to imagine how you'd like to be treated in such a situation.

In short, there is no set time limit to how long it will take your Application to be approved, it just depends on what's going on in our lives.

Hmmm that makes sense.

Tales explained it, but just to give you an idea, expect roughly a week, that's what I averaged getting my OCs approved (minus Cast Apps, which usually, once closed, take 1-3 days depending on how difficult it is for them to decide (Pip took 2-3 days, while I've noticed most of the others have been done in 1, though my wonderbolt took close to a week before skye looked him over)