Frosty

Roleplay Type:World of Equestria RP.

Name: Lancelot Hammer.

Nickname: Lance or Lan

Sex: Male

Species: Earth pony

Eye Color: Green

Coat Color: Dark brown

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: Black short cut mane with short cut tail with streaks of light silver.

Physique: Slightly smaller then the average colt.

Cutie Mark: None as of yet, hopes for something related to knights.

Origin/Residence: Canterlot at the Ironwork Forge but tends to travel to Ponyville every now and then.

Motivation: To become a hero who one day and saves a princess from a fire breathing dragon's and monsters.

Likes: Shiny objects Princess's, friendly ponies and defending the weak.

Dislikes: Monsters, mean ponies and being forced to do something he doesn’t want to do.

History: Lance was born into the royal blacksmith family in Canterlot and still lives with his mother and father to this day. Lance was always interested in his family history of knights, slaying monsters and saving royalty from the clutches of their enemies, inspiring and hoping one day he will become like ancestors before him but for his father, wants him to follow in his hoofsteps as a blacksmith, crafting the finest armour and weapons for the Royal guards and continue the family business.

Lance would start training himself during his off time from school and blacksmith training, taking his favourite and hand crafted wooden sword and sent out for adventure, normally landing him in trouble with his family or somepony anywhere.

Parents and Family: Lance's family is famous for the work they do to supply the Royal guards with armour and weapons to defend Equestria from her enemies but also with find craftsmanship and repairs of carts, wagons, even locomotives from time to time. Lances father: Forge Flare normally works all smithing jobs, strong and wise if not a bit grumpy, always wants his son to succeed. Lance's mother: MorningStar runs the contracts and keeps the books in order, is kind and sweet but always worries about her son urge for adventure, normally trying to kept him away from dangerous situations.

Flaws: Lance's flaw's is that he's sometimes headstrong, rather facing a problem head on without thinking it through, Lance also tends to daydream when being lectured or in school, resulting him missing out on important details or lessons. Lance always tries to put himself in front of others, even when he's hurt or not wanting to do something. Lance can also be easily manipulated into believing anything.

Personality: Lance is sweet and kind, if not a little shy to all who treat him right but also boast a competitive nature to any who challenge him but among other things he puts honour and chivalry above anything else, willing do to almost anything for a lady or royalty, which tends to make gullible.

Skills and Magic: Lance has many skills related to crafting but he also full of energy and has a remarkable endurance, he also has an amazing knowledge of armour, weapons, monsters and History. Lance also has a strange power that only comes to him whenever he's in danger, while this power is nothing more then his willpower exploding, it seem to give him an a slight intimidating effect along with a little strengh, speed and endurance boost.

post-2244-0-87187700-1332755045_thumb.pn

[Any criticism would be greatly appreciated. Do I need a longer history, do I need to add anything or change something? Please let me know.]

All most finshed but I still would like a little Criticism on him, so I know if I needed to improve anything or adjust him in anyway.

I personally don't like to give critique until an Application is finished. I don't know what you plan to edit, add, or update, so you may already plan to address something I could point out.