Favorite YouTube videos!

yay, my fav is not here yet!

bacicly, it allows to see what gordon was REALY thinking during black mesa.

my favorite quote: SUCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I was trying to entertain some kids with youtube while waiting for one to get back so we could watch more episodes, and realized that very few of my favorites are both appropriate and enjoyable to kids. However, a did find a series of them that worked:

I was shocked to see this first one, but the lyrics have been edited. Hilariously. The funniest part is in the last 15 seconds.

A huge part of the appeal to this one is the translation notes for the chef:

Many of the videos, including this one, have cute endings with Statler and Waldorf

And even more Beaker:

• Like 1

I was trying to entertain some kids with youtube while waiting for one to get back so we could watch more episodes, and realized that very few of my favorites are both appropriate and enjoyable to kids. However, a did find a series of them that worked:

Did you used to watch the Muppet Babies animated series, Weesh-kun? I totally remember it.