Hi everypony~ :3

PopcornPuffs

About Myself: I'm a semi-professional artist in Sweden, I draw mostly comics :3 (I have a webcomic)

I freelance pictures and do commissions pretty often.

Currently studying graphic media but is going to study animation (hopefully) in 2013! :3

How I found Canterlot.com: I was thinking about joining a forum because I didn't know alot of MLP people, and I googled it and found this site which seemed nice! :D

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I actually started watching it just a day or two after the first episode released! I had alot of friends on Youtube and someone had favourited the first episode and so I watched it. And loved it!

Though I didn't tell alot of people by then because I thought they would just think it was lame and dumb. How wrong I was!!

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Woohoo there :3

So hi everypony! This is like, the first time in yeeaars that I've joined a forum. I'm very shy even when it comes to these things XD

Going to try to post stuff. Hope y'all are a nice group of ponies :D

Also I have a pony OC called Popcorn Puffs (hence my username) which is my icon. I'll post alot of pictures later probably :3

- Puffs

Haha okay, cool c:

I thought I'd post a little doodle of my pony as well, hope that's okay in a introduction post? : D

Also is linking to my deviantart fine? :0

Linking to your DA is fine (check out the creativity section). However, please let everyone know if there may be content not suitable for all audiences with the link.

Welcome to Canterlot.com