Smarty Quills(FINAL)

Ok this might very well be my last pony but we'll see.

Roleplay Type:Mane

Name:Smarty Quills

Species:Unicorn

Eye Colour:Green

Coat Colour:Blue

Mane/Tail markings & style:Messy mane and tail both are red and yellow.

Physique:Tallish and leanish

Cutie Mark:Quill and inkwell

Origin/Residence:Striaght outta canterlot but moved to Ponyville for an simpler life.

Motavation:To get his books on every bookshelf and maybe find somepony and have some kids.Just to live a normal life.

Character Summary:

Personality:Smarty Quills (or Quills for short.) is laid back adn dosn't worry.He tries to find the soloution to any problem.He admits that he is smart but dosn't boast about it.Smarty Quills is also very shy but does like making friends.He is also nice to everypony and tries to make a good impression.As smart as he is he always forgets his glasses and is blind as a bat without them.He also likes to dress very classy like a pinstripe suit cufflings and maybe a tie.Smarty Quills usally looks bored but he is probably thinking of a good idea for a book.He gets lost in his thoughts alot.Smarty Quills is the farthest thing from a show off and dosn't use his magic much unless he's levatating something or something like that.

Family:He comes from a rich family of unicorns and only meets them once and a while he dosn't like the big city.

History:He is from Canterlot but not many ponies know it too much attention.He usally never talks about his life in Canterlot.Smarty Quills didn't like life in canterlot because it was too busy and loud.

Cutie Mark Story:Quills never had any friends in Canterlot so he played by himself being an only colt (child).But he always LOVED reading.He would read anything:Books,magazines,newspapers,ect.So once he wanted to try it himself once.So Smarty Quills got some paper and a quill with ink.He was thinking and thinking but just blanked and he gave up.He felt sad the next few days.Then he had an idea he would write a story!So he wrote a story about how a little pony in the big bland city saw light in the saddest of places and how happiness can be found anywhere.He sent it to a publisher and shortly after he got a letter from their reply staff.It said they loved it and to send them more if he has some.He was so happy trying new ideas that he didn't notice his cutie mark until the next day.He found that he was a very good writer that day and that he is very creative.Now he sends his new books to the same publisher and their reply staff.

Is that good?I hope it is.

Have a picture of him right here ----------->post-1779-0-17160400-1332802752_thumb.pn

It's a good start, though a few notes I need to pass along:

1. I personally feel you could include a bit more in his history. What were his parents like? What did they do? What exactly about life in Canterlot did he not like about it? Just a few short notes going a little more detail about his background would be appreciated.

2. In terms of sending things to the Princess, one needs to take into consideration that a LOT of ponies who can't visit her likely write her letters, and thus she likely has staff that reply for her. Sending things to the Princess is fine, but getting direct responses from her is unlikely. Of course, this wouldn't make him any less of a good writer in any respect.

He sent it to the princess and after about a week he got a letter

Since we don't know exactly how fast or how slow post moves throughout Equestria, it would be better to change the bolded portion to 'shortly'.

Edited by Imagination

The only part about this that I'm not keen on is him writing a story specifically to the Princess and receving a reply. I would be much more comfortable with him having written to a publisher and being surprised with a letter from her staff in the form perhaps of a fan appreciation letter. We want to try to discourage app-level familiarity with any of the cast characters.

The only part about this that I'm not keen on is him writing a story specifically to the Princess and receving a reply. I would be much more comfortable with him having written to a publisher and being surprised with a letter from her staff in the form perhaps of a fan appreciation letter. We want to try to discourage app-level familiarity with any of the cast characters.

*sigh* I kinda liked it but it is kinda far fetched.I'll change it.